Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    need info Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2005, 08:17 PM
    Chest fat
    I already asked this question below but couldn't find any good answers.my question is that I am 15 years old and I'm not fat.in fact I have a pretty nice body but have some fat around my chest area or "man titties".any exercises to lose the fat fast,I started to bench like 3 weeks ago but any specific exercises to lose the fat around my chest?? :rolleyes:
    LoveMyBooBooGirl Posts: 44, Reputation: -1

Aug 2, 2005, 10:03 PM
    Wrong thread kiddo
    Hi, try some bench presses. Maybe you will get a better answer from a fitness thread.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2006, 07:55 PM
    Then there is always breast reduction surgery if you hate to exercise. What! I'm just trying to help!
    20ps Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2006, 11:20 AM
    Well there's no exercise that you can do that's going to focus on that one spot try jogging for haf an hour everyday and doing weights push-ups etc. Im going through the same thing I'm 15 and I'm slim I always have been but I still have abit of fat in the chest not much but it still there anyway I just started working out and ill see if I see any results at the end of the month hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chest and pec [ 1 Answers ]

I have fat around my chest and my pecs how do I make my pecs smaller and reduce my fat so I can my six pack

Tightness in chest [ 2 Answers ]

I've had a feeling of tightness in my chest for over a month now. It is most bothersome at night as I can't stop coughing. My cough is most often dry but on occasion I do cough up small amounts of mucus. A little history about me is that I am a full-time welder and smoke about a pack of cigarettes...

Chest fat [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old.im not fat at all but have a lot of chest fat. I began working out like 3 weeks ago and now I am doing jump ropes.I sweat a lot A LOT!! But hardley sweat around my chest area where I want the fat to be burned. I am still sweating in the other areas, does that still mean that I am...

Chest fat [ 1 Answers ]

I did what you guys told me and lowered my calories intake and did more cardio.the thing is I lost fat on my upper chest area but there is still a lot of fat on my lower chest area "around the tits". Do I need to keep working out and do more cardio until I lose the fat or is there another way?

Fat around chest [ 1 Answers ]

I have been doing jump ropes for about 4 weeks (since I can't go to a gym)to loose the fat around my chest especially my lower chest.I can only see a very little progress where my chest got in a better shape but I still have a lot of fat around it NOT:im not fat at all!! I am benching tooo.any...

View more questions Search