Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 17, 2006, 03:43 PM
    Third Watch ((NY))
    Hi

I have been watching Third Watch the t.v show based in NY for some time now, it's the one with the NYPD, FDNY etc ;)

I seem not to be able to find a DVD box set :confused: just out of interest does any one know where one can be found, as it seems not stocked in the UK?? :rolleyes: Any help or idears please are really welcome.

Thanks NwsFlaSh:)
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 18, 2006, 04:07 PM
    See the link below for reason why the series hasn't come out on DVD yet:

http://www.thirdwatch.net/faq.html

Feb 18, 2006, 05:34 PM
    phillysteakandcheese thanks for that I'm going to have to keep my fingers crossed by the looks of things that it come's to dvd...
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 18, 2006, 10:50 PM
    I like Third Watch too... :) I hope it all gets sorted out! :)

Feb 19, 2006, 09:13 AM
    I have been looking on eBay today but there having a laugh... Some people want $70.00 to send me a fake copy LOL ;) On DVD-R?? Hummm just hope they do get it out on BOX set... Warner Bros come on don't just leave it at Japan.

Third Watch is a great show because it deals with real issue with everything not been black and white..
    rachelmc58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 06:29 AM
    Third Watch

If anyone's interested I have the complete set all be it recorded from the telly by my uncle in the US.

I watched it all to the bitter end

:eek:

All I'd be looking for is a donation to a charity of your choice
    juststfuxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 12:14 PM

rachelmc58,

I am definitely interested in the complete set!

Answer asap
    wolve667 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 10:12 PM
    I started watching Third watch, and loved it. Now it's my best show. I bought season one and two. I guess they're not coming out with 3,4,5,6. I know season three ends with the black out, and goes into season four. Season four ends with cruz and Yokas shooting into season five. Season five ends with the hospital attack into season six. Now I'm just wondering when they were going to come out with the rest of the show. They come out with other shows, but why not this one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't watch movies? [ 2 Answers ]

When I first got my laptop I could put a movie in and watch it. Now I tried it again like a month or so later it won't work? It keeps telling me to lower my screen resolution and I did that and it still didn't work. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks

Rejuvinating a clock or watch [ 3 Answers ]

Years ago I remember reading about putting watches or clocks in the oven on a low temperature for a specified amount of time. This was supposed to thin the lubricant so it would work OK. It must have been one of those Heloise hints or something like that. Does anyone know anything about this? I...

Do you watch The Biggest Loser ? [ 6 Answers ]

To tell you the truth I am fan of The Biggest Loser show and I can relate to a lot of the problems those people are going through. How many of you are watching this show. Do you like it ?

View more questions Search