Sep 3, 2006, 04:38 PM
    precalculus-trigonometry
    how do I solve this problem:

2sin^2theta=1

:(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 3, 2006, 06:35 PM
    Please tell us how you think you can solve it. We are not here to do your homework, only to help with what you do not understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Math 10 Applied Trigonometry Questions [ 6 Answers ]

Argh trig. = http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/modelalyssa/Mee/trig.jpg c) Calculate the angle formed at A. d) Calculate the bearing of A from B. 2. Jose wants to find the height of a radio tower situated on top of a building. Lying on the ground, 10 m from the base of the...

Trigonometry [ 13 Answers ]

I have to write a two page paper and a 10 min presentation on trigonometry and radios and I can't find anything! I know it has something to do with sin and cos but I can find nothing to elaborate on. I don't really know anything about sin and cos! Can anyone help me? Basically I need to know what...

Trigonometry problem [ 1 Answers ]

Lines a1 and a2 in two-dimensional space intersect at a point, forming an acute angle A. The slope of a1 is the square root of 3, and cosA=1/7. What is the slope of a2? There are two solutions.

Trigonometry question [ 4 Answers ]

A Gelert farmer owns a small farm just outside Meridell where he grows berries. His plot of land is a rather odd shape... it's in the shape of two overlapping squares, one at a 59-degree angle to the other. The larger of the two squares is 180 meters on a side, and the smaller of the two is 162...

View more questions Search