Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2019, 02:38 PM
    Credit Card Cash Advance
    A member took a cash advance of $1,000 at $10.00 or 3%
    Whichever is greater $30.00 interest. He wants to pay it back in two months. Will that be another $30.00 interest? Or $60.00 total??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2019, 05:59 PM
    He will be charged whatever the interest is by the card contract on the monthly unpaid balance.
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2019, 04:20 AM
    Thank you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2019, 07:17 AM
    Be aware that the fees for the cash advance are part of his new balance that the monthly interests apply to.
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2019, 08:53 AM
    Very Good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why would a guy ask me to use my credit card in exchange for cash at the gas pump? [ 4 Answers ]

Why would a guy ask me to use my credit card in exchange for cash at the gas pump?

If I get cash back with a credit/debit card, will my husband know? [ 10 Answers ]

My husband controls the money, bills and everything about finances. The only time he pays for anything is hen I let him go with me and control what we buy. I'm afraid he's planning to leave me and try to take it all. I just want to make sure I have enough money to move myself out and pay a...

Cash Advance [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My name is Marina. I hope there is people who can answer to my question. Three days ago I went to the bank to transfer money from my overseas account to my Citizens bank account. Before asking them for this transaction, cash advance, I did ask the branch manager whether they have a limit...

Cash Advance [ 1 Answers ]

If an employerr, advance you money from future pay checks, how much can they deduct fom your paycheck every month?? can they take your whole paycheck and leave you with nothing, or do they fall under that no more then 10% rule.

How can I cash out excess money I paid on my credit card [ 2 Answers ]

I like to keep a zero balance on my credit cards thus pay off the amount in full. I recently had some refunds on items purchased so my credit balance is negative. If I take a cash withdrawal on the credit card -- will they still charge a fee? I want to cash out the money since I want to close the...

View more questions Search