Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Huda Mesih Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 06:36 AM
    Last minute
    How can I avoid doing my projects or homeworks last minute?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 11, 2006, 06:39 AM
    Better time management is the key.
    Prioritise your work.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2006, 06:42 AM
    Set yourself a target to have it done by (say halfway between the set date and due date) and WRITE THIS DOWN IN A DIARY. If it isn't done by that time then don't let yourself have any relax time until it is done (except for a 5 minute break every hour).

The advantage with this is that if you don't understand something and get stuck, you still have time to find help.

And what CurlyBen said, if you have an important project due, make it your priority
    Huda Mesih Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    Better time management is the key.
    Prioritise your work.
    Thanks for your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Set yourself a target to have it done by (say halfway between the set date and due date) and WRITE THIS DOWN IN A DIARY. If it isn't done by that time then don't let yourself have any relax time until it is done (except for a 5 minute break every hour).

The advantage with this is that if you don't understand something and get stuck, you still have time to find help.

And what CurlyBen said, if you have an important project due, make it your priority
    Thanks a lot apreciate it .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Last minute ice cream shoppers... [ 6 Answers ]

I have heard it said from friends who work in ice cream busisness, and I now that I too work with one, WHat in the world is with you last minute ice cream shoppers? We close at 9pm and we will get a rush of like 15 people at between 8 54 and 8 57 pm. Which means although we are supposed to get...

Looking for last minute advice on stack replacement [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I have replaced one cast iron stack a few years back. It is a memory I don't not look fondly on. However I actually had to cut that stack as it went deep in the ground to the septic and I didn't want to replace the whole septic line. In the house I am in now, it would seem I have an...

Minute blood in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I took a medical exam for my job today, part of the procedure is to do a urinalysis.. . Checking for sugar. When the doctor came into the exam room he told me that blood was detected in the urine. This is not visible to the human eye. He said I might wish to check it out with my GP sometime. He...

Quik 1 minute test please [ 5 Answers ]

Fixed Major outage

View more questions Search