Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nmwirez Posts: 453, Reputation: 20

Mar 11, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Wiring book ready for marketing, any ideas?
    My latest book on electrical residential wiring is ready for marketing. I have self published similar wiring books and sold them by direct mail. Repeat orders are there but I see that the value of the book is really ready for the national distribution. Funds are limited, self marketing is overwhelming, yet contractors and electricians buy this book on sight.
    I need a person really in the know on how to get this book printed in quantity and distributed to trade unions and contractors efficiently without the stress of being overwhelmed. Everything is on computer but needs refinement into pdf. There are 250 graphic details on wiring that are highly detailed that sell this book.

Any professional publishers out there that can help?

Thank you, nmwirez

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Gre book ideas.. [ 2 Answers ]

Any ideas what's a good GRE book to start preparing for Grad school? Barron's.. kaplan... or.. Thanks.

Not ready [ 4 Answers ]

I met a great guy on new years, maybe a little immature, but not enough to really bother me, but I'm also still really good friend with my ex (we broke up a month ago) and he recently told me he was thinking about getting back together. This new guy is great, but I just don't know if I'm ready to...

What is HD-ready? [ 4 Answers ]

In considering a flat screen TV, what is the difference in HDTV, HD-ready, LCD?

How do I say I'm ready [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have talked about when we have babies and stuff like that but I haven't been able to figure out how to tell him I am ready to try. I am not sure if he wants to have one right now or not but I do I am scared I will say it in the wrong way I don't know how to tell him what should I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.