Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amby Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2006, 02:06 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I'm scared I had sex a day after my P word... I feel really bad and yea he used a condom and yea but now its bin about 15 days and for the passed 4 days I've been getting brownish redish disscharge... could this mean anything we blew up the condom to see if we could here holes or anything
    Dose that help?
    What should I do is there any other reazon for this stuff... me and him are worryed as can be please
    HELP ME!
    Presleygall85 Posts: 50, Reputation: 6

Sep 19, 2006, 02:26 PM
    If you had sex the day after your period you should be fine.. It is normal to have brownish red stuff come out of you 1-3 days after your last period.. it should stop with in a day or two... if I happens longer then a few days, see a doctor, just to be safe, you could be getting an infection of some kind..

* you blew up the condom you used?? :o

Sep 19, 2006, 02:32 PM
    OK well it has bin 15 days after my period n yea dose the blown thing help? :confused: :confused:

Sep 19, 2006, 02:37 PM
    If you don't mind me asking, was this your first time? I remember the first time I had sex something like that happened to me as well.. of course I was 19.. so it might have to do with your age as well.. you body isn't exactly ready for that kind of contact just yet so that is why it usually hurts a little more as well... Like I said before it could be some kind of infection... does it hurt? Does it hurt when you urinate?

Sep 19, 2006, 02:40 PM
    Blaa no its not my first when I was little and stuff yea I was like adopted for abuse and crap but it was my 2 time with him but see the reazon I haven't done it with him is beucas eim scared getting Pregnet and stuff like the 1 time I told himt o stop even though it was about like only 3 minutes... but yea.. im just scared that I'm pregnant and I gess that's the first fear that comes to my mind when I think I'm bleedin and yea what do you think? :( (also might I add) htnak you so very much for responding it makes me feel very much better

Sep 19, 2006, 02:43 PM
    It doznt hurt when I pee

Sep 19, 2006, 02:43 PM
    :o

Sep 19, 2006, 02:48 PM
    OK do you live anywhere close to a clinic.. my favorite is Planned Parenthood?

Sep 19, 2006, 02:50 PM
    Ummm I don't know o many and I deffently m afraid to ask my mom... I donno she's all about schhoolll word and you know the lose your V word when your marryed thing... dose the blowin the condom work at all to see if there was any holes (.p.s. I didn't he did) :p

Sep 19, 2006, 02:51 PM
    I am in California so there are a million around.. but anyway you go to a clinic they will start you up on some birth control and they they will ask you the last time you had unprotected sex, you tell them very recently... They will give you what's called a morning after pill. Take that that way if you were pregnant it would stop the pregnancy but you don't want to just get that also get some condoms and the birth control pill. That way instead you are getting twice the amount of conterception! Always be very careful when you have sex don't let him just "pull out." I think you should be fine!

Sep 19, 2006, 02:52 PM
    The blowing up the condom has been known to work but not always.. some holes are big where as some holes are small as he**

Sep 19, 2006, 02:55 PM
    Planned parenthood number is 1800-230-7526 see if there is one close to you.. it is confidential they CAN NOT tell you parents you are going there.. while you are there ask for a papt smear ( sorry I couldn't rememeber how to spell it) that way they can give you the right dosage on your pill. :)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2006, 02:59 PM
    First, you need to have a better understanding of when you are fertile and when you are not... a little education can go a long way toward preventing unwanted pregnancy... even though it can still happen even when you are not "supposed" to be ovulating. Be sure you REALLY understand your cycle and what it means, and all of the changes your body goes through. There are older women who also really don't understand the cycle sometimes, so this isn't a slam on you. You just need to be educated if you genuinely want to avoid a pregnancy.

And if you can't write down the word "period" out of embarrassment, maybe sex is a little too soom too? Your choice. Your body. Just understand that no birth control is perfect. I've seen the failure rate for condoms listed as high as 10-15% depending on the source. This means one in ten persons who were using a condom for safe sex became pregnant. Do you know 10 girls having sex with a condom? One in ten, statistically, may get pregnant while using condom birth control. Obviously, you also need to be ovulating... simply having a condom fail or poor use isn't all that is required to get pregnant. But it does happen. Just keep that in mind.

The pill is more effective, with something like a 1-2% failure rate if used perferctly... and something like 5-6% commonly. Again, better, but not necessarily a guarantee. See the little toes in my avatar? Those are the piggies of my son, conceived while using birth control. Proof it happens. The other side is it won't help with std's.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 19, 2006, 03:29 PM
    Oh, boy, KP, you know where I could go with this, so I will just say you are right. And all of the medical advice given so far is wonderful!!

If you are too embarrassed to say period, you are probably too young for sex.

However, that being said, I am sure you are ready for the implications of being a mother if you do become pregnant. I mean I am sure you have a job so that you can feed and clothe the baby if you are pregnant.

There is no 100% method of birth control except abstinence. I know others may get on to me and say that once you start to have sex, it is hard to stop. Well, you really should be ready to be a mother. I was on the pill and took it religiously every day at the same time, my son just turned 20 the other day. It was no big deal, I was married.

Also, remember that if you become pregnant that it is easier for the father to walk away than it is the mother. So please do not think he will marry you. He probably won't.

Again, all the medical advice was right on target. I just want you to think about the implications of having this kind of fun.
    misshibscus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 01:21 PM

Do you think I p----g---t I had my period the 29th of may and on the 14teen of June I started spotting I was spotting for sixs day now do you think I am p----g---t.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search