Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kylea39 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2014, 02:16 PM
    My apt is haunted
    Hey, I've lived here for 3 months, a month ago I woke up and all the cabnets and drawers were opened all the way, perfectly. I knew my wife and son didn't do it, then the next week the knife drawer was open all the way, didn't think much of it.
    So the next Thursday morning the 3 chairs at my dinner table were laying down.thats when I knew I had a ghost.
    And I figured out it was on Thursday when it happened always. But last weekend the light in my hallway turned on ,I was in bed opened my eyes and then it turned off,didn't really bother me, but this wendsday night Thursday morning at 120, the light came on, I was expecting something because it was Thursday, so I got up.
    I walked in the hallway and saw the livingroom coffe table, it was filped over and everything that was on it was placed around it perfectly, there was a hammer some toy guys and a remote and a decoration box with stones and candles, it was all set down around it. And my bike was laying down my sons skatebord and a picture that was leaning against the wall ,was all laying down. It was the middle of the night I was scared, damn ghost. So ill see what it does next, I need to get some sage and burn it and ask it to stop ,ill be ready Wednesday.
    Any one have any helpful advise, thanks kyle
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 8, 2014, 02:23 PM
    Kyle, yes, burn some sage, ask it to leave. You seem not to be too bothered and I actually think the events are unexplainable any other way. Stay tuned, there are others on our paranormal board who may have some helpful advice. If nothing more then have your apt. blessed by a priest. It is obviously a playful entity but sometimes that can change dramatically to something more sinister. Be careful.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 8, 2014, 05:18 PM
    Set up a camera to film the room next Thursday night and see what happens.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 8, 2014, 05:41 PM
    Set up a camera to film the room next Thursday night and see what happens.
    But do NOT tell anyone that you will be filming.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 9, 2014, 06:34 PM
    Typically I always opt for having any type of spirit removed. Being that you aren't currently uncomfortable or being harmed I would definitely suggest you set up a "Thursday night" camera. Please keep us updated with any findings!

Has your wife or son mentioned anything that they feel is odd in the home?
    kylea39 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2014, 03:42 PM
    I'm uncomfortable, kind of worried at night. I cant sleep when something happens. Its scary because its late at night, I'm always opening one eye to see if something's there. I got a motion cam on my laptop but its gota be close to activate it, ill try to get something. Just a couple more nights.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 11, 2014, 04:48 PM
    How old is your child and is anyone taking medication in your home?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is not being haunted its me that is being haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I am being haunted its not my home it has followed me for many yrs I wake up with marks like bruising bite marks scratches its just getting worse and I don't know what to do anymore I'm tired my uncle is native american and he says I'm being attacked by a skinwalker please I need advise please

Apt A/C is not cooling apt [ 2 Answers ]

My apt A/C unit is at 60 and the thermostat is reading a room temp of between 75 - 78. I have contacted maintenance several times and was told there was nothing they could do. I went out and noticed that the outside unit appears to have water leaking coming from the unit itself. What could be the...

Do I need carpet in my the apt [ 1 Answers ]

The new people u move on the apt above mine three weeks ago, always move furniture pass 11PM, and there child always run in the apt, at the same time. Some times they finish moving stuff at 1:30AM. Is there any way to make them stop moving furniture so late , and for the child to stop running so...

Is my apt haunted? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, wanted to know if remington oaks in north richland hills, tx is a haunted apartment complex.. can't find anything on Google

How much carpeting has to be down in an apt? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there- I know that in NY apartments have to have area rugs covering at least 75% of the floors. Is there a law similar to that here in MA? My neighbors above me ripped up their carpet and put down linoleum(SOOO LOUD), which they weren't supposed to do because we rent. I want to go to my...

View more questions Search