Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmypearson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 03:52 AM
    Does diet helps to handle stress?
    Does diet helps to handle stress? Please help me with alternative ways to handle stress.
    orchidrae Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2013, 04:04 AM
    I find vitamin B groups and mushrooms help with stress and depression and get some sunlight if your inside all the time during the day it strains the natural vitamin levels
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 13, 2013, 04:08 AM
    Find the source(s) of your stress and eliminate them! There are very few that you can't get rid of, even jobs and relationships.
    orchidrae Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2013, 04:22 AM
    I also forgot look into yoga and also try and find a book by Edgar Cayce he wrote several food based therapies to aid in psychological and physical ailments that can be helped if not cured with diet I find it interesting and in some ways helpful. Definitely get a blood work up done too at the least get a base line of your cholesterol as stress causes cholesterol.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 13, 2013, 05:29 AM
    Exercise is an excellent way of dealing with stress.
    jimmypearson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2013, 04:39 AM
    Thank you all for replying. What I wanted to know is that there are several foods that release endorphins and make you happy. I want to include them in my diet. Please help me with that
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 23, 2013, 06:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by orchidrae View Post
    i also forgot look into yoga and also try and find a book by Edgar Cayce he wrote several food based therapies to aid in psychological and physical ailments that can be helped if not cured with diet i find it interesting and in some ways helpful. Definitely get a blood work up done too at the least get a base line of your cholesterol as stress causes cholesterol.
    Excellent suggestion about Edgar Cayce's book.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 23, 2013, 07:58 AM
    Eliminate oily and greasy stuff. Dry fruits, dark chocolate and music can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water handle on double handle disc faucet from Ikea get loose after use, help? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small drip from the hot water side of my ikea faucet. Replaced disc which helped a bit but still small drip (like once every 4 minutes). The hot water handle loosens quickly after just a little use, and this seems like part of the probem. Any ideas for keeping tightened?

How to handle stress / anger.. [ 1 Answers ]

I often suffer stress and build ups of it can make me feel down. I also get angry because I'm always getting bullied or picked on everywhere I go . It causes me to self harm , I find it's the easiest way to let it all out but it isn't doing me any good . What other ways could I release my...

How can I handle my stress without medication? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at the end of my pregnancy and I really do not want to be put back on depression and anxiety medicines, I want to be able to breast feed and be drug free for my baby. Can anyone give me hints on how to relax and not get so hyped up? I have a three year old at home that is in that stage of not...

How to handle teenage stress? [ 4 Answers ]

How do you handle teenage stress?

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

View more questions Search