Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Prism3d error
    I have a problem with my game 18 Wheels of Steel - Haulin. Every time I start it up, there is some problem with Prism3d. I've tried to update my graphic driver, but it did'nt help. I have Vista if that could be a problem?
    john moore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flade
    I have a problem with my game 18 Wheels of Steel - Haulin. Every time i start it up, there is some problem with Prism3d. I've tried to update my graphic driver, but it did'nt help. I have Vista if that could be a problem?
    It is doing the same thing with me.Im having trouble with my 18 wheels of steel-convoy there's always a problem with prism3d and I'm running it in windows xp pro so I don't think that vista is the problem
    dumi888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 03:13 AM
    First of all.. I think that every suggestion made by the members of this forum doesn't work.. I have tried everything and nothing works... I have managed to figure out what my problem is.. the game doesn't recognise my graphics card( Nvidia GeForce 7300 gt with 256 mb). When I startup the game it always idicates that I have a GDi generic device.. and there is no other option available... I have all the latest drivers for my PC... also when I try to start the game... I get a weird error:"18 wos haulin", and after that the prism3d error appears. Please, if someone knows the answer to this problem.. please post as soon as possible... I also played this game on the same computer but with a different graphics card( Nvidia Geforce 6600), but that one broke down.. and I had to change it.. also my new video card is T&l copatible.. all my specs are copatible with the sistem reuierments... I don't know what to do... please help me
    Chevycamaro261 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flade
    I have a problem with my game 18 Wheels of Steel - Haulin. Every time i start it up, there is some problem with Prism3d. I've tried to update my graphic driver, but it did'nt help. I have Vista if that could be a problem?
    I have the same prob with the same game what did u do
    Tank2g2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 08:44 PM
    I have the same problem to I used to be able to play all the games then a little while ago I haven't been able to play any of the games from pedal to the medal and up I get this prism3d error for all of them, I thought it was my graphics card that didn't support the game but I was able to play it before.
    MartinMac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 02:00 AM
    Have you tried download the latest drivoer for your graphics card from Welcome to NVIDIA - World Leader in Visual Computing Technologies or Advanced Micro Devices Inc. ?
    email69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 05:07 AM

I need help. My prism3d engine is not working!
    panicsm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 12:27 PM
    You can download prism3d on rapidshare and than reinstall the game
    vimalkkkldgh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 01:50 AM
    I know the solution.. if 18 wheels of steel is encountring an problem
    Download american long haul... its much better n works smoothly on xp, and vista.
    sdhbcvd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 03:02 PM
    I had this same problem with 18 wos alh. But, all I did was reinstall the game and it reset the game but not my save games.
    sdhbcvd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 03:04 PM
    Reinstall the game! It sets all the game defaults back to normal!
    c0alKiller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2011, 06:19 AM
    I changed some settings at the Launcher Application.

Launcher application-->Advanced--> Shader Quality
    -->ARB Minium: Safe fallback shaders.
    -->Resolution: 1280x1024x32 bit (important) Default Refresh Rate-Fullscreen
    -->Detail Settings: High
    -->Sound Enabled: Yes
    -->Sound Rate 44100Hz

You need to change Shader Quality and Resolution.
    Joel71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2011, 03:27 PM
    I have the same problem I'm running the same game here as well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prism3d.exe error [ 7 Answers ]

My kids purchase Unlimited Hunting 3 for my birthday, and when I try to run it it comes up with this error, please advise

Prism3d.exe [ 0 Answers ]

I have been playing Hunting unlimited for few months and all of sudden error report keeps coming up prism3d.exe, of course not letting me play the game. I have unistalled it then installed it back on and same error message. I have done nothing new to my computer. I even down loaded directx 9. ...

Prism3d.exe encountered an error [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to run a copy of 18 wheels of steel - convoy and get this error. I read all the other posts regarding this message and have pretty much come to the realization that my asssumption that even though it requires a pentium 4, my pentium 3 would work but maybe a bit slower. I've done all...

Prism3d.exe [ 1 Answers ]

I am very disappointed that there has been no good answer in solving the prism3d.exe problem. It happens every time when starting Hunting Unlimited 3. What and where are the drivers to be installed? Where can they be found? What is the company's phone number for Hunting Unlimited 3? I would like to...

Prism3d not working [ 6 Answers ]

I have the game 18 wheels of steel convoy and it won't start up because prism3d will not start because it can not find the control.def file what do I need to do. "please help"!

View more questions Search