Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pablo Juan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2006, 10:57 PM
    Dark UnderArms
    Hello experts,
    Greetings of peace ang justice,

Hello there buddy, hope you can solve my problem about my dark underarms, I have a dark underarms since I used skin white at the same time as my deodorant, I am very conscious when I wear sleeveless..

Can you give the natrural way of eliminating the dark spots in my underarms?
    Can you give me a guidelines, how to prevent from having a dark underarms?

Now I am using a whitening product for my underarms, but still the darkness of it still present..

Help ,e wiuth my problem...

Thank You

God Bless
    genboleche Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2012, 12:04 AM
    In additional if you are looking a product that you think it would be a big help visit this website Skin Whitening Products & Slimming Coffee | Flawless Beauty & Skin

All the product is there especially for the whitening skin, we have also for slimming and facial care. You may also discover a new procduct that might new to you thanks :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark underarms [ 56 Answers ]

I have dark underarms :mad: and we are going to have this party at school, then I am sure I am not going to wear that sleeve less dresses BUT I suddenly became part of the program and w have to present a dance number and we have to wear YEAH the sleeve less shirt! well, it wasn't suppose to be a...

How to lighten dark underarms [ 8 Answers ]

I heard about this cream that was used... I forgot what the brand was. It was sold in Manila, Philippines. If anyone knows about that. Please let me know. I think it cost PHP950 + shipping expenses. I'm looking for that. Or any other suggestions?

Dark underarms [ 1 Answers ]

Dude,I got to meet my boyfriend after a month and I've discovered that my underarms have gotten really dark,n it luks real odd because I'm supposed to be fair,plzzzz tell me how lighten the skin back 2 its original colour and please dunt suggest methods that ache baaaddd

Dark underarms [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question that has been tormenting me for years. I'm suffering from dark underarms. I'm a Southasian and in my family I'm the only one suffering from dark underarms. I do use skin exfolients and they have not worked. I do use deodorants however and some say that they could be the cause for...

View more questions Search