Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbbbys Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 05:41 AM
    Would like to know the title or singer
    I heard a song on Virgin yesterday between 3-4pm. I heard it half way through it was a female artist with the words "We're going to sleep tonight. If anyone knows of this please let me know
    dbbbys Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dbbbys
    I heard a song on Virgin yesterday between 3-4pm. I heard it half way through it was a female artist with the words "We're gona sleep tonight. If anyone knows of this please let me know
    I heard a song on Virgin yesterday between 3-4pm. I heard it half way through it was a female artist with the words "We're going to sleep tonight. If anyone knows of this please let me know
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Jan 28, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Is this it?

YouTube - Emma Bunton - We're not gonna sleep tonight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singer and Title of a song [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if someone can tell me who sang a song. I think it starts "Help, give me some help" The song played a lot in 1982, but I just can't trace it or the Singer of the songs name. Please help!! :confused:

Anyone knows the title and singer of: [ 3 Answers ]

This is the lyrics.. Suddenly, my life has changed, it started when you said your name; All it took was one "hello", a smile from you, that's when my love started to grow. All I am is yours alone, and I feel my love is strong; There's no need to be insecure, there's no one else that I would...

Song title or singer [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what the song title or the singer I don't really know what all the words are. I think it goes "mamas alright daddys alright they all seem a little weird surrender"that's all I know/ :confused:

Singer and song title [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings "outside heaven's door"? Some of the lyrics are "I'm standing right outside of heaven's door I know you don't love me anymore... I think this is from the 60's

View more questions Search