Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TimmySchneider2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Pulled Muscle Need a way to strengthen and relax the muscle
    Hi... my problem is in my right leg the quad muscle I can barely walk on my leg and its next to impossible to run, I was playing softball in the cold weather of Ohio, and I went to hit the ball and as I started to run my leg (quad) started hurting and I wasn't able to stand on it... I am looking for a way to strengthen my leg and to make it feel better... What should I do? Should I rest it and use the Ice pack? Or Can I go walking and start to build up strengthen and run? Kind of training for a 5k marathon... Can someone please give me some advice?:confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 08:20 PM
    What I take for leg aches is potassium and hylaronic acid you can buy at wal mart in the vitamin aisle fairly cheap. They say that vets use hylaronic acid for limberness in race horses legs and to heal them after injuries.
    You might check these search engines for what all would work best for you.

herbs for pulled leg muscles - Google Search

strengthening leg muscles after injury - Google Search

http://healthlibrary.epnet.com/GetCo...chunkiid=11984
    joda588 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmySchneider2007
    Hi... my problem is in my right leg the quad muscle I can barely walk on my leg and its next to impossible to run, I was playing softball in the cold weather of Ohio, and I went to hit the ball and as I started to run my leg (quad) started hurting and I wasn't able to stand on it.... I am looking for a way to strengthen my leg and to make it feel better.... What should I do? Should I rest it and use the Ice pack? or Can I go walking and start to build up strengthen and run? kind of training for a 5k marathon......Can someone please give me some advice?:confused:
    Heat and lyamint
    missmarple Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 01:15 PM
    Google herbals creams 4 sprains
    XsonXofX Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missmarple View Post
    google herbals creams 4 sprains
    Good idea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pulled quad muscle therapy [ 3 Answers ]

I pulled my right quad muscle playing baseball and I took some ib profin to help with pain and swelling. And I iced my quad muscle as well but can I put heat on it as well like 20 minutes after I'm done icing it? Or will putting heat on it make?

Muscle [ 2 Answers ]

I am really in to building muscle an I have bin doing weight for a while but I am wondering is there a fast rutine that can help muscle building faster I don't won't to use steroids as I know the side affects an it supposedly give you man boobs an I don't won't to use a toning device as it doesn't...

Treatment for pulled Quad muscle [ 2 Answers ]

I pulled my quad playing softball 2 weeks ago, I am playing my next game on Sunday, it is still a bit sore, and I know running might cause the strain again, but is there anything I can do to prepare my leg for when I run? Someone told me to tape it up? I tried stretching it and it hurt, should I...

Pulled muscle or pinched nerve? [ 2 Answers ]

I woke up a week ago, and the cord that runs on the right side of my neck really ached, went down along my collar bone, and into the joint of my right shoulder. Now, it's in the front and back part of my neck on the right side and around my lung area as well. Would this be considered a pinched...

PC Muscle [ 1 Answers ]

Where exactly can the PC muscle be located for men i.e. the one that is used for Kegel exercises?

View more questions Search