Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabbhy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 08:00 PM
    Lower left abdomen and lower backpain
    My lower left abdomen really hurts with my lower backpain and its just happen right after my husband and I have sex,but before that I frequently feel numb un my left arm and leg. :confused: someone help me...
    tlrountree06 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 09:28 PM
    As a woman I say go get checked out thers so much we as women go through go to your doctor tell them the problem. It might be nothing.
    jillsummmers Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 03:41 AM
    This site may help--> http://www.gettingridofbackpain.org
    luckymom13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 08:28 PM
    Have you heard of endometriosis? I always wondered when the Doctor asked if I has pain after intercourse, because he didn't ask WHERE the pain was felt - as there are a lot of choices. Endometriosis would hurt in the areas you described. It is uterine cells that get outside of your uterus and when the cells get engorged as they would inside your uterus. It can be removed with a laparoscopy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower left abdomen [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having pains in my lower left abdomen where my ovaries are. When I sit down, walk, have sex, even move wrong. What could cause this?

Lower left abdominal aches [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarrage at 5 weeks almost 2 months ago. I did not have a dnc as DR said it was a natural miscarrage. Since then I have had on/off dull abdominal aching. It stopped aching completely during my period and now its come back again but more uncomfortable. I can't figure out where the pain is,...

I'm about to lower the boom [ 11 Answers ]

I am engaged to a man who had the misfortune of marrying a woman who is in this country illegally from Canada... can you believe that, Canada no less! When he married her she had three little kids (all born here) and he had another with her... what a smart guy, huh? He caught her with another guy...

Lower Abdominal Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 30 years old and have been trying to get pregnant for 4 months. Last month my husband and I had sex the day before and day of ovulation. The following few weeks I was feeling really nauseous and was sure that I was pregnant, however, I got my period exactly on day 29 as usual. I still did not...

Pain in lower left groin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am 22 years old and have never had a regular period. I can't even remember the last time I had a natural period. But my concern at this moment is that I have a pain on my lower left groin area that I have had for about 2 months now and it seems to be getting worse. Its kindof...

View more questions Search