Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ria262 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2017, 11:38 PM
    How to keep pasta from clumping?
    I love pasta and it is clumping after some time of cooking please give suggestions for the same.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 20, 2017, 12:31 AM
    Add a bit of oil, that should help it from clumping. But once it's already clumped, the oil won't help. The oil needs to be added before the pasta, preferably when the water is already at a boil.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2017, 05:32 AM
    Stir it occasionally and it doesn't clump... Also the lower quality brands tend to clump easier than the higher quality ones.
    Anton87 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2018, 03:00 AM
    I always add a little bit of oil to it. Not too much because if you serve it with sauce, it will not stick to the pasta any more.
    MarieAbend Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2018, 05:16 AM
    I'm also adding a little bit of olive oil into my pasta. It works for me! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Clumping Cat litter in the toilet [ 3 Answers ]

I live in an apartment complex in a duplex style unit - no units above, only 2 units side-by-side. I have a toilet leaking from the bottom when flushed. Maintenance says they found cat litter when they tried to snake it, and they are now slowing trying to get all of the muddy and hard cat litter...

How do you cook pasta ? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you cook pasta with grill chicken ?

How can I introduce my pasta [ 3 Answers ]

Yes I need to write a introduction for my pasta business that am importer from Italy

Pasta Machines [ 8 Answers ]

I want to purchase a pasta machine, but have no clue about the best brands out there :confused:. I enjoy cooking and I'm willing to invest in a quality piece of machinery if it works well, and will last for years. If you have any suggestions on the best pasta machines both hand-cranked or electric...

Pasta diet for Pasta Lovers [ 6 Answers ]

I found this article throug Google. Need some expert's advise whether it's realistic or not? GB

View more questions Search