Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrGrove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2017, 09:33 AM
    The volume of a rectangular box is 64 ft3. If the width is 3 times longer than the he
    The volume of a rectangular box is 64 ft3. If the width is 3 times longer than the height, and the length is 9 times longer than the height, find the dimensions of the box.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 10, 2017, 09:49 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to help we wont do all the work for you..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perimeter 97m. Width 2m more than half the length, what is the width? [ 3 Answers ]

The perimeter of a swimming pool is 97m. The width is 2m more than half the length of the pool. Find the length and width of the pool.

Volume in mmhg with constant volume and temp at stp [ 0 Answers ]

If the temperature starts at stp and changes to 40 degrees C and we have constant volume what would be the new pressure in mmhg?

Electric dryer taking longer and longer to dry clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I have an electric dryer that is taking longer and longer times to dry the clothes about 2-1/2 hours to do a standard load. The time seems to be increasing - Is this dangerous? It is probably running my electric bill up? The dryer came with the house I bought a year ago. I would guess the appliance...

Rectangular block [ 1 Answers ]

A rectangular block has a height of 20cm and a square base of side 10 cm. It is placed with its square base on a rectangular board . When the board is tilted about one edge, it makes an angle A with the horizontal when the block is at the point of toppling over . Find the value of A.

View more questions Search