Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ujaunme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2013, 06:01 PM
    Who do I contact?
    I have found a fossilized dinosaur egg with the embryo visible in River Falls Wi. Who do I contact? And do you have there e-mail address?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 23, 2013, 06:52 PM
    Try the University of Wisconsin-Madison. They have a Paleontology dept.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To contact or not to contact: that is the (long, strung-out) question? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, Firstly I'd like to say what a wealth of information the 'Relationships' section is (the only section I've checked out so far!) and how helpful the community seems :) Looking forward to getting all your insights on my dilemma. I'm going to try and keep it as short as I can and if I...

Should I contact him or wait for him to contact me? [ 4 Answers ]

I have had the strangest friendhip? FWB? Relationship? With a guy I ran into after 10 years unexpectedly. It was awesome the first year, than gradually things just started changing. We were never in a committed relationship although, we fight like an old married couple about the silliest things. I...

Is contact on twitter a violation of a no contact order [ 1 Answers ]

If someone is on post prison supervision, with a no contact order on the vivtim, and is following said victim on twitter, is that a violation of the no contact order?

No-Contact led to some contact. [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, so I've been posting this situation the past few weeks with my ex girlfriend and I. We broke up, ended on bad terms, we dated for about a year and I heard after the breakup, that her and another guy were becoming close... I let it be... We hadn't talked in about 3 weeks and last week she went...

View more questions Search