Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kakemacc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2014, 10:22 AM
    Identifying larvae
    Please Identify this 'larva'. I found it crawling out from edge of the linoleum on the floor of the kitchen.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 12, 2014, 10:48 AM
    The picture didn't post.

Read through this and try again:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/ho...to-700273.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this Larvae/worm? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I found this small larvae/worm in aged horse manure "compost". It's white with brown markings/rings and a brownish head. It's about .5 - 1" long. Pictures attached. If anyone can please tell me what I'm looking at, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Pond larvae [ 2 Answers ]

OK my son arrive home with some creatures living in a small water container.. I can only describe them as being under a cm in length, having a long thin black body (like thick black cotton) with transparent fins (maybe ten each side) and two small googly eyes... please can anyone tell me what they...

Identifying a pinkish white larvae in my home [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to identify a new pest in my home - it's a pinkish white larvae with a dot at its head. I live in Western Washington. The weather has just started cooling off for the fall here and in the past 3 days I have found 9 of these larvae, all but one of them on the ceiling of my laundry...

Need ID of larvae [ 2 Answers ]

I have whitish larvae the size of your index finger now appearing on my porch, started mid -August. They are not visible during the day. Only see them in the morning. More and more each morning. They are very fat and clear white and ugly. They curl up when I go to remove them. I need to identify...

Identify Larvae [ 5 Answers ]

Please could you identify the larvae in the attached photo, it is about 10mm long. I found it attached to the wall of my apartment in Tenerife today. (It wasn't there last night) I have put it in a glass container & a tiny caterpillar like grub keeps coming half out, then going back in. I was...

View more questions Search