Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jerry Wayne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 11:50 AM
    There goes the bride
    Hi, I have been in a relationship with a wonderful woman for the past 4 years. We have been engaged for about a year and one half. We had planned to marry about a week ago but 3 weeks before the wedding she decided that we need to postpone it until a later date. She explained to me that she was not sure about how she felt. She has bottled up her feelings about things has not expressed her feelings about what is bothering her. She says that she loves me, everyday, but she doesn't know how she feels about anything anymore. She can't come out and tell me when she is mad about something so she has bottled it up until 3 weeks ago. I have been giving her some space and she tells me that she has to work it out for herself. Don't know if I should just leave her alone and let her call me one day and say that she is ready!
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 24, 2008, 11:53 AM
    How old are you both?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Give her all the space she needs and try to be happy with your life without her in it. I imagine she will let you know when she has gotten her act together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Captured bride [ 1 Answers ]

This was a t.v. movie about a mail order bride who goes out West. While traveling in a covered wagon, some traveling with her are attacked by Indians. She makes it to her husband to be safely, but is later captured by Indians because one of the Indian warriors saw her in the covered wagon and...

Giving the Bride Away [ 4 Answers ]

I am in need of some help. I am getting married next year and therefore I have began to plan everything. Everything seems to be going really smooth, except one thing. When the subject comes up about "who is giving the bride away" it gets really touchy. My parents got divorced when I was about three...

Bride dress. [ 9 Answers ]

Please my friend is getting married,and I would like you to give me all the sites that are available for a bride dress.Thanks.

Giving the bride away [ 7 Answers ]

My stepadaughter is getting married in September of 2007. She wants her real dad and myself to give her away. I do not feel this is appropriate, and quite frankly, I don't want to do it. I am not her real father, and he will be in attendance. Is it OK to have 2 people give the bride away in this...

View more questions Search