Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justinatschool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 04:00 PM
    How to become a famous singer at age 10?
    I am always thinking of being famous I am a great singer and actress please please please I need to be discovered
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 30, 2010, 04:54 PM

Do you want to be famous or make a career out of theatre? For every famous performer there are dozens making a living but laboring in obscurity.

The best advice I can give is to hone your craft in the theatre group at school and/or local theatre groups. And then hope for a break.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2010, 07:57 AM

Scott's answer is good.

You could also get some of your singing on YouTube.

The key is getting people to see and hear you... so local stuff and internet stuff will help greatly.
    chaz2 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 08:53 AM
    Hey I have asked the same question try posting your videos on YouTube I have done that an I have 15 views on 1 of them and 23 on the other

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to become a famous singer at age 10 [ 5 Answers ]

I really want 2 become famous my mom doesn't no but that is my dream Any suggestions please

How to become a famous singer at age 13 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my names sophie I love singing I sand solo in front of my school twice and I sang live on TV with my school choir my music teacher says I have an amazing voice and hopefully I will go far in live with it so please please help me Thanks Xxxxxxxxxx

How do I become a famous singer [ 25 Answers ]

I want to become a famous singer but I don't know how. My family says I have an awesome voice and so do my teachers and friends. How do I become a famous singer??

How can I become a famous singer? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, people, how can I become a famous singer? I've been trying for EVER! But I can't figure it out. Help?:confused:

View more questions Search