Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Aug 21, 2009, 11:29 AM
    I'm really confused now?
    My husband and I somewhat "tried" this month. I ovulated on the 9th. Started spotting on Monday, a week before my period was due. It turned into what I thought was a regular period so I knew I wasn't pregnant. It ended up only lasting 2 days. My periods always come every 28 days and last about 5 days. Well my husband and I discussed some things after I knew I wasn't pregnant and decided we were going to wait until after the new year to start trying again. (he got a new job offer and will be gone until dec training.) so pregnancy was out of my head and I'm totally okay with not being pregnant right now. But now I'm having all these symptoms that yes could be pms symptoms but I've never had that happen AFTER my period. My lower back is killing me, when I wake up in the mornings, late at night and when I've waited too long to eat I feel like I'm going to throw up. After I eat I feel better, super tired, weepy, etc. I don't feel like I'm creating these feelings. I'm just really confused. I bled Monday and tues enough to wear a tampon and then it just stopped tues night. Am I crazy? Could I be pregnant?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 21, 2009, 11:35 AM

Of course you could be! Take a test with first morning urine.

I bled (spotted) for nearly two weeks into my pregnancy.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2009, 11:42 AM
    All you can do to be sure is take a test and see a doctor. When I was pregnant I had no idea until they told me I was 10 weeks. Swear to it. I never had any signs or sickness. I had my period for 4 months and spotted every month after that.

Aug 21, 2009, 12:12 PM

Thanks for the quick answers! I'm feeling a little nutty! I bled with first 2 pregnancies but to be honest I really don't remember how much. I just assumed since I had to use a tampon pregnancy was out of the question. Now my body is being all crazy! I wasn't due to start until Monday. Should I wait until after then to take a test?
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2009, 12:16 PM
    I would just take a test so your not so worried. Then take another Monday. Go to a clinic and maybe a doctor can give you better answers.

Aug 21, 2009, 12:18 PM

You I think I'll take a test tomorrow morning and then next week. I'll wait on the dr for now because I don't really want to pay a $60 co pay for someone to tell me I'm just crazy haha.
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Aug 26, 2009, 12:18 PM

I think that taking atest would be the best idea as like you say if you are totally fine about waiting and pregnancy is not in your head then why would you be imagining your symptoms. There is however a chance that it could be because deep down you are hoping it still happens. Good luck anyhow x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am confused what should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

A guy I have been mainly just friends with for close to a year now I told him I have real feelings for him and wanted to know if he does for me. I told him if he doesn't to tell me and he won't hear from me anymore. He wrote back this>> I do have feelings for you, but I don't think they are as...

I really am confused [ 7 Answers ]

OK I have 2 kids with this guy and he got locked up and he has 3 years to do and I really can't seem to get him out of my heart because we were together for 5 years and now I am engaged to be married and I don't want to be with this guy that I am with right now do you think I should call this...

I'm confused. What should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if Im in the wrong to want to get married. I have two children and I have another one on the way. The person Im with just don't want to get married. Im ready to get married. He tells me he loves me. I love him with all my heart and I could see myself spending the rest of my life...

I'm confused [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up wit me 2 weeks ago . She called me almost everyday since then. One phone call I got she told me she love me. The last call I got she called crying, I guess cause she was frestrated wit her life or sometin. She aked me to please calll her back. When I called back to see what...

View more questions Search