Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajit04 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 05:57 PM
    H1 under processing can someone travel out of country?
    Hi ,
    I have my wife's H1 under processing , can she travel out of country on H4. Thanks in advance..
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 24, 2008, 06:51 PM
    If the principle H-1B is expired, her H-4 is automatically expired.
    It's best to wait until you receive new H-1B approval.
    ajit04 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Thanks for the info, one more question in case if we travel india before oct (when h1 status becomes active) can she come on H4 again? Also if we go after Oct , does she need to interview for H1.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there tax deduction for home loan in other country for property in that country? [ 6 Answers ]

If a person is carrying a home loan in some other country (outside US) for some property in that country is there any tax relief/deduction from IRS for such person ?

Working out of home country while in the visa processing stage [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancée is filipina and of course lives in the Philippines. We are just starting the K-1 fiancée visa process and she has thought to go work in Singapore while she is waiting for everything to go through. My question is, is it a good idea for her to be working outside her home country while we...

Can I claim travel to home country expense to stamp H1B? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working in US under H1B since Oct 2006 and I am a Malaysian citizen. I went back to Malaysia in December 2007 to get my H1B visa stamped, can I claim the travel expense - airfare, fees, etc? If so, can I claim 100% of the expenses? And, are there specific forms to file the claim on? Thanks...

View more questions Search