Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lauraleef Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 09:57 AM
    Old christmas movie, two kids travel to north pole looking for santa clause
    Im looking for a christmas movie probably made in the 80's about a sister and brother who go to the north pole in hopes to find santa clause and ask about there parents who I believe are missionaries in Africa. On there way a big ogre or something finds them and takes them to his place and is going to cook them in a stew when some sort of Christmas Fairy takes them and brings them to santa... I can remember much after that but if anyone knows the name of this movie PLEASE PLEASE... let me know!! Thanks a lot and happy holidays!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 10:16 AM

I Believe in Santa Claus J'ai rencontré le Père Noël (1984)
    goofy21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 05:45 PM
    I am also looking for the same movie, about a boy and his friend go to romania to find santa to ask for his parents return for christmas he lives with his grandmother and he goes to the center of the forest he and his friend get tired of walking to the center and santa finds them. What please please is the name of this movie I rented it in video paradise in the 80's
    Dmxwyrw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 05:40 PM
    The night they saved Christmas
    kkoness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 09:50 PM
    Nope. I love this movie!! It was my favorite growing up. It's I believe in santa claus.

http://www.spout.com/films/I_Believe_in_Santa_Claus/15233/675588/trailers.aspx
    kay brown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 06:30 PM
    The movie you are looking for is HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS. It was made in 1984 france and it starred Karen Cheryl & Armand Meffre.
    jmckinney95820 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 04:01 PM
    I'm looking for a christmas movie were these kids try and find santa. And the guy from the school. Were the little boy got blamed for brakeing a window. That old man captures them and tries to eat them and there dog

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Santa Clause 3 [ 2 Answers ]

So first off, you guys are great. Second, what is it about 80's movies that we love them so much but can never remember what they were? So my real question is does anyone know who the elf was that played the piano during Martin Short's Santa fiasco? I didn't see it anywhere in the credits,...

History of Santa Clause [ 4 Answers ]

Here is a site that gives some detail into the history of Santa and various customs around the world. http://www.lnstar.com/mall/main-areas/santafaq.htm

Christmas Movie Title Boy who writes to Santa [ 2 Answers ]

Boy owns snowglobe of north pole and writes to santa everyday. Parents are low on cash. And in the end he ends up basically in the scene of the snowglobe (I think in a dream). Can anyone help.

90's TV movie A farm, A duck, santa and a group of school kids [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I remember watching a TV show about a group of school kids who some how become stranded and are being chased by some men who are dressed up as a duck, maybe a rabbit and santa clause. The kids end up on a farm for help, but the men end up killing the couple living there and knocking over...

View more questions Search