Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stretchlimo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 08:45 PM
    Looking for a filet crochet graft
    I'm looking for a graft of a tapestry with lions,trees knights a little of everything tanks so much
    polly123 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2009, 05:38 PM

I could help you with filet crochet but tapestry is a woven textile and some needlepoint can be made to look like tapestry but filet crochet is entirely different so would need to know more about what you need.
    stretchlimo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 07:20 PM
    I want a graft that looks like a greek wall hanging a found grafts with dragon-loins and such but not all together

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crochet patterns [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any good free crochet patterns? I already know about crochet pattern central, lionbrand, and coats and clark. Any help is appreciated!

Easy crochet? [ 9 Answers ]

I want to learn how to crochet I learn from audio visual mostly from people teaching me. I've recently moved and I have an autistic 4 year old son id join crochet or knit groups but child care is an issue. I have a hard time reading the weird code most books are written in I might understand it...

Unknown Crochet Stitch [ 4 Answers ]

It's a single crochet then double, single, double, so on; so on... What is this called?

Femoral graft for dialysis [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the pro and con's on having a ptfe graft inserted in the thigh area, it's to be used for heamodialysis, for my wife. She has already had 2 failed fistula's and they say that there is no further access in her upper limbs, so currently on a tunneled neck line. Thanks Kevin

View more questions Search