Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danderson90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Home and garden
    I have a weedeater 12.5 lawn tractor, the mower starts and runs until I take my foot off the clutch.When I take my foot off the clutch the mower stalls. Just changed the belt, blades and battery.Can some one tell me what the problem is. Thanks
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 19, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Lack of fuel. Richen the mixture

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garden furniture [ 2 Answers ]

I want to repaint some wooden garden furniture - can I use ordinary emulsion paint? :confused:

Garden of Eden... [ 1 Answers ]

God returned to the Garden of Eden to see how things were progressing and spots Adam enjoying a bit of sun-bathing. " Hi there Adam - How's things going ?? " " Well Lord it is just great. I've even started giving things names...... That Big yellow thing - I've called the Sun....... and...

Garden Pool [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I recently moved into a house with a 3' x 4' concrete garden pool. It has a spout in the middle of the pool and city water can be turned on with an old-fashion T device. There is also a built-in overflow valve. A plumber advised me that I should not use city water, because it would cost...

SLUGS In The Garden. [ 6 Answers ]

We've had slugs eating our garden plants, herbs, and flowers before, but nothing like this year. Tried just about everything from slug bait to hand picking and just can't seem to make a dent in the little slimeballs. If anyone has something that works for them, please let me know. (It has been an...

View more questions Search