Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrismatthews66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Where can I get a mortgage for a mobile home
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 25, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Talk to the company you are buying the home from. Check with your bank.

P.S. its not a good idea to piggy back on someone else's thread. Better to start a new thread which is why this was moved.
    Dwight_Pigg Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Jan 25, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismatthews66
    where can i get a morgage for a mobile home
    It is tough to get a good deal on a mobile home loan. Do you own the land under it? Is it a single wide or double wide? Is this for purchase or refinance?
    There are some FHA programs that might be available to you, depending on your circumstances.
    If FHA can't do it, Northpoint Bank is the best that I have seen. You will not get a high loan to value from any lender.
    I hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile Home Repossession [ 6 Answers ]

I am wondering how long it takes to foreclose or reposess a mobile home in Michigan after you have been notified you have 30 days to pay the back monies owed. Do they give you a court date? Thank You

Mobile Home reposession [ 11 Answers ]

My husbands parents, own a mobile home. Last year, his mother, was in the hospital for one month, for heart failure and respitory failure. She was also in a coma. His father is on social security and can no longer pay for the mobile home. They are currently 3 months behind of the payments. The...

Mobile Home Foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

My husband purchased a mobile home the year before we were married. A year after we married he was diagnosed with a chronic illness and has been unable to work since then. He receives SSI disability, but it is not much. In recent months he has been hospitalized for a lenghty period. Due to this, he...

Mobile Home Finacing [ 5 Answers ]

I am selling my mobile home and giving a loan to the new buyer. If he doesn’t make his payments, I want to know what document I need to start the Repossession process in California. I assume I give him a formal warning. Is that after 30 days? I find the information on the internet is for the...

Home mortgage [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I purchased a home at the beginning of December. We financed the home with an 80-15-5 mortgage. The term is 30 years. Fifteen percent of the mortgage is through a home equity loan in the amount of 25K. I received a coupon booklet for the payments and the payments are $89 per...

View more questions Search