Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    18jan11h Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 01:28 AM
    Severe pain in groin and upper thigh
    I have had severe pain for over 3 weeks. It is located on the inside of my right leg.
    In the past 2 weeks, I have been having severe upper right leg.
    It hurts to work or do anything pertaining to work in the house.
    Could you please help me?

>Moved from Forum Help<
    Wholemanwoman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 10:13 AM
    I have the SAME thing, mine is in my left leg and groin. It is a burning pain that is at times unbearable! I've been told it is a kidney stone or maybe a pinched nerve.
    I really don't want to go to the doctor, because I KNOW they will just run a bunch of test.
    I don't have the time or the money for that.
    I hope someone out there has an answer for both of us.
    I am a 42 year old, white, female.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Apr 11, 2008, 10:57 PM
    A strained or pulled hamstring muscle. Possibly a hernia.

If you are male ? If testicular
    If you are female ? Gyn. Source

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arm pain upper leg pain [ 1 Answers ]

My question is I get arm pain and leg pain consitantly , a year ago I was rear ended I`ve had exrays mri`s and recent EMG my mri`s show l1 l2 turning dark l6/7 have buldging ,have something with my neck going on now too emg didn't show anything and constant lower back pain ,but I`m concerned...

Pain in the middle of groin [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I hope someone can give me some answers. I have pain in the middle of the groin area. I went to the doctor to check for hernia, lump or anything. I was told I don't have these, but I still feel a dull type of pain in the middle of the groin. Could someone please help? Thank you, steve48

Groin pain, is this normal? [ 16 Answers ]

Hey guys! Well I'm 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant now and I have a couple of questions for you ladies! For the past couple days I've been having groin pain(right near wear a panty line would be be); it's kind of a dull ache/crampy feeling that lasts for a few hours and then goes away but eventually...

Inner thigh pain [ 0 Answers ]

I wake up at night with sever ripping in my inner thigh

Pain in the groin area [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have pain in the groin area and down the inside of my leg, mostly when I get up after I sit a long time. I have to stand still a few seconds for the pain to go away before I take a step. Someone said I could need hip replacement. I have gained a good bit of weight and my stomach is large, so...

View more questions Search