Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveher4eva Posts: 77, Reputation: 3

Jan 15, 2012, 05:02 AM
    Is it OK that my clot is getting lower after my tooth extraction?
    I had my tooth extracted a week ago and they left part of my root in as it was too hard to get out. It clotted nicely and covered the whole socket however a week later the socket seems to be getting a bit more shallow every other day. Is this normal? I do not want to get dry socket
    A Random Phrase Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 09:22 PM
    It sounds like it was healing. What did your dentist tell you (I'm supposing you went back and asked)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm wondering if I lost the blood clot in my tooth extraction. [ 28 Answers ]

... from a few days ago... or is it normal to have a hole where the tooth was extracted no a few days later? I had a top right molar extracted a few days ago and last night after swishing with a stronger salt water rinse ( I just found out) than I shouldn't, I noticed the hole where my tooth was...

Lower wisdom tooth extraction, excrutiating pain in jaw and front and side teeth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I had my wisdom teeth extracted in london uk, ten days ago and after the second day the pain started escalating on the keft side,both teeth were impacted this one had not fully erupted. I had a lot of swelling like a chipmunk whiCh subsided on the seventh day and have a yellow bruise...

Lower tooth molar extraction [ 29 Answers ]

It has been 7 days now... and the tooth hole that was extracted seems getting smaller and filling with healing tissue. I still feel mild pain here and there when I rinse with salt water is this normal? Also, if any bone or root tip fragments were left in the hole do they create future problems...

How long blood clot on extraction tooth last? [ 3 Answers ]

Yea my question is how long does the blood clot that forms on the extracted site should last because I'm on my eighth day and the blood clot seems like its getting smaller so I'm worried that I might get dry socket or and infection so your help will be appreciated.

View more questions Search