Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmanhood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Myspace and YouTube
    The school blocks the websites and I need to get on how do I get on unblocked
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Sorry, we can't help you get around filters like that.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 26, 2007, 09:51 AM
    We here at AMHD cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): Website Blocking policies, Software Installation policies, Email retention policies, Software Configuration policies, Network/Internet usage policies, Network Configuration policies, Forum or Chat Room Bans, Game Server Bans, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question. Any actions by members of AMHD that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the site's TOS
    tombabula Posts: 35, Reputation: -3

Jun 30, 2007, 06:46 PM
    You have to find your answer by yourself. Sorry, but AMHD has regulations that restricts the activity here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Static on YouTube, etc. [ 6 Answers ]

When playing clips from YouTube and MySpace I often hear periods of loud static. I know it's not in the posted vids since sometimes the same ones are fine. Is this likely to be a problem on my end or is it the nature of such sites? I have no problem with audio on files I've downloaded to hard...

Researching Problems/Benefits (YouTube, Myspace, etc.) [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting research on networking and multimedia sites like YouTube and Myspace, and I need information. I (1)need the names of other sites like that, (2)problems with those sites (examples: security, content, advertising, threat to the user, legal issues), and (3) the value of these sites...

Embeding A Youtube Video? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you embed just the video in a discussion forum rather than the whole page in YouTube? I tried copying and pasting the "embed" option but only the long series of words and numbers appeared, not the video.

Uploading a V.O.B. File to YouTube [ 2 Answers ]

A live video feed was loaded onto my hard drive in a V.O.B. format. This was done through a "dazzle" device. I want to upload this video onto YouTube. I have never uploaded any video to YouTube. Can video in that format be uploaded? If so, please provide step-by-step instuctions. If I edit...

How do you download from YouTube [ 1 Answers ]

How Do You download From Youtube.com

View more questions Search