Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haibt163 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 01:21 PM
    St Clements University - another unaccredited university?
    Would anyone tell me about the accreditation of St Clements University,please?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 5, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Here is some good info on St Clements for you.

St. Clements University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 5, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Please refer to THIS STICKY
    wexford Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 01:05 PM
    You can find more information on St Clements University from this website : education88.com
    St Clements University is a global university with campuses in various parts of the world.

Take note that, there are many accrediting bodies. Some accrediting bodies are also accrediting mills. The most important thing is to check the curriculum of your study programme, syllabuses , assessment systems, study duration and the way the study programme is administered. For example, if you can earn a degree in seven days then its questionable.

St Clements University is registered in Turks and Caicos Islands.
    sezertii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 08:47 PM
    St.Clements University

Depending on which campus you go to the accreditation differs. I did a Master's through St.Clements NIUE and have just been accepted onto a PhD course by a university that is not accredited by any of the 6 US department of Education recognised councils but by the US Department of Education ITSELF. St Clements NIUE to its credit is accredited by several accreditation councils yet not all of these apply to every course, the ones that are from the UK Financial body refer only to their financial degrees etc... Again be careful, always read the small print. I enquired about their PhD program accreditation and they didn't try to decieve me in anyway, quite openly said they are not accredited by any authority then gave me the sales pitch. There is much to say for a university that doesn't lie in anyway or make false claims, they haven't. I can only speak for the NIUE section, other locations of St.Clements may not have the government support like the one in NIUE does, so other locations legality you will have to check for yourself. Take your time, read all the details, ask if you don't know and check their claims to accreditation by asking the referenced body. I did and came up trumps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it Bad University? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm studying in Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences but my specialty study is Hotels management and it takes 4 years here . I think we must take some practical courses in food and beverage , reception ,cooking... but actually we are taking courses in accounting management...

Is Washington International University another mill university? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me to answer about the status of WIT university...

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

Almeda university [ 8 Answers ]

Sir I am student pursuing my hotel management in india in the state of andhra pradesh.My college claims to have been affiliated to almeda university in the state of Idaho which according to my idea is a online university and my doubt is that whether this university really exists and if yes then...

University [ 1 Answers ]

How many University are there in Italy?:confused:

View more questions Search