Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissyv19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Child's show-with couch
    I used to watch this show, on the old Disney channel, most likely...
    There were puppets, and they lived under a couch, but there was
    A real actress in it and they lived in her house. I remember one
    Episode where the real actress explained to the girl about thunderstorms.

If anyone remembers this show and could help me out,
    I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Not sure... but could it be the Big Comfy Couch? BCC was not Disney, but your description sounds close to what my kids have watched in the past. Check this link, and wait a moment for the audio to load. They play the theme song. Does it sound like what you're remembering?:
    The Big Comfy Couch
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Here are some additional details about Big Comfy Couch: it was originally a Canadian show that got picked up in the States.
    oh octopi Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2007, 03:03 PM
    It was defiantely the big comfy couch. And they were all clowns? That's still shown on pbs if you want to see it.
    gearzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyv19
    I used to watch this show, on the old Disney channel, most likely...
    there were puppets, and they lived under a couch, but there was
    a real actress in it and they lived in her house. i remember one
    episode where the real actress explained to the girl about thunderstorms.

If anyone remembers this show and could help me out,
    I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Hello trhis show was called the big comfy couch the clowns name was luneete and she had a doll named mollyu lookk it up some time it will bring back memories
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 6, 2008, 01:23 PM
    I'm positive it was the big comfey couch. That was my Favorite when I was little! The Clown's name was Loonette and she had a doll named Molly. The creatures living under the couch were called The Duist bunnies.
    twitch422 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 03:46 PM
    I remenber this show from when I was a kid. 85-90 maybe. It was a cartoon, there was a forrest ranger, and several animals that lived in a tree. One was a racoon, another maybe a quala or a panda bear with a bow? Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing my child's name [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know how I can go about changing my son's name. He's 4 months old. And I made the HUGE mistake of naming him after his "father". His "father" isn't around and never comes to see him. I don't want my son to be named after such a irresponsible loser. What are the steps I need to make?

Earwigs in a couch? [ 5 Answers ]

We recently moved our couch over to make room for visitors and discovered several dead earwigs in the impression from one of the legs. We've moved the couch before and not seen anything, and we haven't seen any live earwigs, but now we're wondering what to do. Is there any way to save the couch and...

Bugs in the couch [ 6 Answers ]

:o Hello, Recently I have found an infestation of bugs that I can not identify. They are living in my couch. They are brown or dark brown kind of reddish brown for some. They look like giant mites or a cross between a flea, a tick and a those spiders with huge abdomans and all...

Changing a Child's surname [ 5 Answers ]

I am a single mother and have been since my son was 6 weeks old. I was unmarried to his father and things went from good to bad over night. To make a long story short, his father has supervised visitation due to some abuse that had happened. Thank god I was smart and got the baby medical...

Child's speech pattern [ 1 Answers ]

Should we be worried that my 2 year old grandson talks about himself in the third person. He doesn't say I anything. He calls himself by name. When you ask him a question (sometimes) if it is not phrased correctly he will not respond. If you ask did he do something it is usually no. If you ask...

View more questions Search