Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unXplainable Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2005, 04:33 PM
    i have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin...
    whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help. [email protected]
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 1, 2006, 09:01 AM
    This site is organized with subforums within forums. Each forum is a broad area of interest, the subforums within are more specific areas. Within each subforum are threads started by members. When posting, it is better to use a subforum that relates to your question and to use a thread (or better yet, start one) that pertains to your question.

This subforum is for people to introduce themselves to other members. There is a Skin Care subforum in the Health & Wellness forum forum that would be more appropropriate for this question.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=296

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin problem. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I need a professional advice regarding my skin problem. I have pimples on my head, on my face and on my chest. I am 30 year old married guy. Somebody told me that they will disappear after marriage but it didn't happen. The problem increases and they start itching if I eat fish, beans,...

Question about Godiva Skin lightening [ 12 Answers ]

Does Godvia work skin lightening products work? I got it about a week ago and I can't really tell if my dark spots are getting better or worse. An does anyone know (if it does work) how long it will last? Thanks

Skin help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, I am white and I have a black husband, he is the only one I have ever been with but my son came out just as white as me, it kind of made me sad because I love my husbands color, is there anything I can do to darken my son up and have it stay that way? Please help! People question my...

Skin [ 9 Answers ]

I have bumps on my legs and it isn't razor burn. Do you have and suggestions to what it is or how to get rid of it fast? :confused:

Dry Skin [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older female Dachsund and her skin tends to get extremely dry. What product would work to help keep her skin normal or what product should she take to help this problem. :)

View more questions Search