Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hippydippy03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 06:57 AM
    What is the movie called where it takes place at a gas station?
    It starts of at the gas station. Where there is a strange noise in the woods and the attendant goes to check it out. The it shows a couple who where camping. But then the couple go to leave and these hitch hikers get in there car and tell them to go somplace. But something happens to the car so they stop at the gas station. And one of the hitch hikers goes to the bathroom and the attendants in there. He's dead but he's still moving and he chases the girl. He gets the girl but the other people get in the gas station a locks the door. But the attendant is banging against the door trying to get in. so I think an alarm goes off or something because a cop comes but she dies she gets cut in half. Then the thing keeps trying to get in the gas station and the people cuts of its hand and it goes under the little thing and is chasing the people. It scratches the guy and it starts spreading all inside his body. And it hates the cold.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Aug 1, 2010, 08:39 AM

Splinter (2008/I)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie takes place underwater [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember this movie and it's driving me nuts. Okay so the movies was an animated kids movie around the 90's. I remember that it was an underwater palace and the characters were all loch ness monster-ish except kind of shaped like sea horses. The only plot part I can remember was this...

Entire movie takes place in a bedroom [ 1 Answers ]

The entire movie takes place in a bedroom. Shows husband and wife newly married and then progresses through their life. It is an old movie, possibly made in the '50's or earlier.

A horror movie from the 2000 takes place in a hospital [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie not that long ago but I just can't remember the name. It was from the 2000, about a very unpopulated hospital with just a few patients in it, one of which was a white teenage girl about 16 who was in a car accident I think, and their was also a black teenager about...

80's animated kids movie, takes place in space? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an animated video (not in theaters and probably not on TV, just sold on a VHS) from the 80's about a group of little girls in space? They traveled to different planets or stars to try to save the world from an enemy. The girls had stars painted around their eyes. It wasn't...

View more questions Search