Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortNsweet4132 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2010, 11:34 AM
    Animated kids movie takes place underwater
    I can't remember this movie and it's driving me nuts.
    Okay so the movies was an animated kids movie around the 90's.
    I remember that it was an underwater palace and the characters were all loch ness monster-ish except kind of shaped like sea horses. The only plot part I can remember was this one character messed something up and left the community and got caught by bad guys. The other characters had to save him. It is not the movie serendipity the pink dragon.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jun 19, 2010, 03:05 PM
    Happy Ness: (95)
    Secret of the Loch

Happy Ness:
    Secret of the Loch
    Intro
    shortNsweet4132 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 09:25 AM

Thank you sooooo much!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entire movie takes place in a bedroom [ 1 Answers ]

The entire movie takes place in a bedroom. Shows husband and wife newly married and then progresses through their life. It is an old movie, possibly made in the '50's or earlier.

Old b/w movie about a mother who has 7 kids and takes over her husbands engeninering [ 2 Answers ]

Movie based on a true store of a women with 7 kids that takes over her husbands carer

A horror movie from the 2000 takes place in a hospital [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie not that long ago but I just can't remember the name. It was from the 2000, about a very unpopulated hospital with just a few patients in it, one of which was a white teenage girl about 16 who was in a car accident I think, and their was also a black teenager about...

80's animated kids movie, takes place in space? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an animated video (not in theaters and probably not on TV, just sold on a VHS) from the 80's about a group of little girls in space? They traveled to different planets or stars to try to save the world from an enemy. The girls had stars painted around their eyes. It wasn't...

Animated kids movie, late 70s or early 80s, underwater [ 2 Answers ]

Yet another vaguely remembered movie! I remember watching this movie when I was very young, and I'm fairly certain of the dates in the title. I don't really remember much about plot, characters, etc. except that what little I do remember all took place underwater. I think the main character...

View more questions Search