Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachel47 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Amazon.com & .co.uk
    I live in the U.K and usually use Amazon.co.uk and was wondering if I can order things from the Amazon.com site which is American.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Yes, in US Funds

Aug 8, 2007, 09:10 AM
    So the money would be converted then taken out of my accounts.

Thanks. :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 09:16 AM
    You pay with your credit card then it is converted, yes, and shown on your statement as such. Normally at that day's exchange rate.

Aug 8, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Thank you so much!!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 8, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Shipping is VERY high to ship from .com!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contacting Amazon.com about Fraud [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know a "1-800" number for Amazon.com? I am trying to call them because I found a website that is committing fraud against them and I would like to speak to someone immediately about it. The website is http://www.rnbent.com/ The fraud subfolders are here:...

400 amp service with 2-200 amp panels & 320 amp socket [ 6 Answers ]

Hi TK. I am running 400 amp service into my new contruction home. The electric compnay is running a single 400 amp line to the meter. I have to split it to the two panels at that point. You had told me once before that I need a 320 amp meter socket and then run 2-200 amp lines to the separate...

Amazon.com phone number or eMail address [ 1 Answers ]

Amazon.com charged us an amount higher than than I signed up for on an order I made today. Their email confirming purchase shows a product price about twice what it was advertised as and what I confirmed purchase for. Their help pages are anything but. They claim you can get contact info from any...

Dwwin.exe error after Amazon log-in [ 2 Answers ]

This is a weird one also concerning dwwin.exe. This ONLY happens when I have logged into Amazon.ca. To be clear, if I go to Amazon to look around, it's fine, and it's fine with any other website - but if I LOG In to my Amazon account, then when I log off my computer (I'm using Windows XP) here's...

View more questions Search