Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adamagus34444 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2016, 07:15 AM
    My room is covered in tiny bugs. What are they? And how do I get rid of them?
    I recently discovered the floor, walls and windows in my room are covrred with tiny bugs. They are so small now wonder it took me so long to find out that there is literarily a colony living in my room. They have round maggot shaped bodies, thin spider looking legs and under light they have a reddish colour. What are they? And how do I get rid of them for good?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2016, 08:06 AM
    Spider mites? Do you have a lot of plants in the room?

Apr 24, 2016, 08:48 AM
    No, not at all, but my room is right next to the garden and the window is usually a little open to let fresh air in. It could be those, any idea how to get rid of them?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 24, 2016, 09:43 AM
    That does sound like spider mites. If so, stopping them is fairly simple. Until they're gone, you'll have to keep the window closed. Use any insect spray on the ones inside OR a chlorine based household disinfectant. Outside the window, you will need to spray a band about a foot to a foot and a half wide (20 - 30 cm) with a repellant insecticide. The Bifenthrin brands will usually last through the season. You can open the window after about 3 days unless you see them on the wall outside.

Apr 24, 2016, 10:49 AM
    Thank you very much, I'll get going on that then.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2016, 11:57 AM
    Since you mentioned windows, I would bet they are Spider Mites. They don't bite people. Are there screens on the window?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little tiny white bugs in my room everywhere [ 0 Answers ]

Tiny white bugs every where in my room on my cloths when I sleep all over.

Tiny white bugs in room [ 0 Answers ]

Little white things walking around there on my cloths everywhere in my room TV xbox etc. there like little granuals very small but loads of them.

Little tiny bugs [ 13 Answers ]

just lastnite I kept noticing I would itch in random places like something was crawling(the crawl pretty fast) on me and it was a very little bug smaller than a period.I have found one at a time randomly Do you know what kind of bug this could be?

How to get rid of tiny black bugs in the tub [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get rid of tiny black bugs in the tub

Tiny bugs, look like a tiny brain [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, It is that time of year again and those brain bugs are back. They fly, are kind of grey and don't seem to do much. They are around my bay windows and other sills, one on a wall here and there but not as much as the Bay. I was told once they might be sill bugs. Have no idea where they come...

View more questions Search