Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zcejp6789 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2015, 11:43 AM
    single use hair follicle 39 days ago for a 30 day test
    I took a hair follicle test today, I used to be a heavy user but was clean 11 months until I used on 21 mar, I was given a surprise hair follicle that will be sent to omega today. I did 8 bags the one day but I also use suboxone daily. I'm 5'11" 270 lbs (overweight) they only did a 30 day test but I'm worried that since it takes 7-10 days for hair to grow that ill pop. Its literally been 39 days! I'm bugging out worried, please let me know how I fair.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 29, 2015, 12:06 PM
    What happens when you FAIL ?
    zcejp6789 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2015, 12:35 PM
    I don't get the job

Why do you ask?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single use Cocaine 75 days before hair follicle test. [ 3 Answers ]

Like an idiot I got drunk and did 2 lines of coke on March 20th. My test will likely be the first week of June and that puts me close to the 90 day comfort zone I could really use. I've read the other posts on here, and know one or two people that frequently responded would say I am safe, because...

Single low-dose cocaine use 55 days before hair follicle test--odds? [ 3 Answers ]

I think the title describes my situation pretty well. It was a very small amount (I estimate ~1/4 to 1/3 of an average line, but don't know how many mg that would be) of what must have been highly cut cocaine based on its minimal effect. I've read from several sources of varying credibility that...

Smoked 99 days ago African American female hair follicle test. [ 2 Answers ]

So I've done my fair share of research on hair follicle test. My test is Monday and it is now Saturday. I'm not a pot head by any means but since I'm African American and the metabolites are known to cling onto hair that is darker and more coarse I'm extremely nervous. I smoked a small amount about...

Will a 10 mg of adderall taken 30 days ago show up on a hair follicle drug test? [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter took 10 mg. of Adderall more 30 to 45 days ago. She now has to take an hair follicle drug test. If positive her school will submit it as evidence of drug possession and expel her. Is even this small amount likely to be detectable?

I smoked one hit of marijuana 67 days ago. Will I pass hair follicle test? [ 8 Answers ]

I smoked weed 67 days ago, took one hit from a pinch hitter. Before that it had been over 6 months since I smoked very infrequent. I have to take a hair follicle test in the next week. I am 6'3 with dark hair. Keep my hair fairly short 1 guard on my clippers. Have cut my hair many times 5 times...

View more questions Search