Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charzem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 08:03 AM
    I'm just curious
    I've been getting cramping as if I was meant to start my period for 3 days now and nothing has come up. Instead, for a little bit longer I have experienced a really heavy discharge flow. Any ideas what this could be and what I should do? It's odorless and at a normal thickness and is normal White so nothing out of the ordinary.. Thanks.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2010, 10:11 AM

Is pregnancy a possibility? That would be the first consideration. Could be you are just late, but if pregnancy is possible, try a test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just curious [ 7 Answers ]

I was with me ex for three and a half years. I have left since feb. 27. I have let him go but find myself having some serious trust issues. Will that always be a problem or can I overcome it eventually?

Just curious [ 19 Answers ]

I'm kind of curious as to how the women here feel about performing oral sex. The only references I have are some shady surveys that say most women love it. I don't expect that to be 100% true, I'm just curious as to how REAL women feal about it.

Just Curious [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone ever had a sonagram that said the baby was a boy, and then it turned out to be a girl? I know that this probably sounds silly, because the aren't really ever wrong about boys, they are more likely wrong about girls. I just keep having these dreams that I have a girl. I am very excited to...

Very curious [ 1 Answers ]

o.k I have been trying to get preggy on #3 and I have been expiercing a lot of vaginal discharge , no other stuff(smell ,itch) so I had sex yesterday , and a few days before that , also my peiord was on the 9th of this month , so is this ouvlation discharge or is this very early pregnancy stuff??...

View more questions Search