Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    computeridiot18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Windows xp screen resolution
    I got a computer that had been completely refurbished. Everything had been wiped clean. It worked okay for a while. But now I have a problem with it. Everything is really big and close. It takes forever to scroll. The screen resolution says its on less (640 by480 pixels) I can't even move it over to more. It won't let me drag it. Someone help me out man
    mazaaindian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 12:37 AM
    Hi,
    Try updating the correct monitor driver..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 5, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Your video adapter is set to SVGA. You need to select the correct video adapter. This is done under Control Pane>Display,Settings>Advanced

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Screen Resolution problem [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. We use a hp pavilion f1703 flat screen monitor on Radeon 9200 series. Every time the computer restarts the screen resolution defaults to 640x480 and Low 8 bit colour. I can change the resolution to 800x600 and Highest (32 bit) colour but it doesn't remember that info when I restart the computer...

Black screen after windows splash screen windows xp [ 2 Answers ]

Black screen after windows splash screen windows xp

Screen Resolution Won't Work [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've just reformated my computer, a MDG windows XP version and I am not able to change the screen resolution from 640 by 480 pixels, I do not know what I need to fix this problems, any suggestions... I really need to fix this problem.

Pinnacle Studio 9.3 - resets screen resolution. [ 1 Answers ]

Pinnacle Studio 9 programme requires minimum 800 x 600 resolution. My screen (Samsung 19" LCD) is set to 1024 x 768 normally, however when I start Studio the screen resets itself to 640 x 480 and then produces a dialogue box saying that the programme requires 800 x 600. The box allows you to...

View more questions Search