Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleyrenae1104 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Uneven peck muscles
    My husband has been lifting weights, and one of his peck muscles is bigger than the other one. I noticed someone had already asked this question and you said to use dumbells instead of a barbell but he's tried that and still no change. What can he do to even them out. Is there any way you could be a little more specific. Thanks.
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jul 12, 2007, 12:21 PM
    What sort of size difference are you talking about? I doubt it's extremely noticeable. Dumbbells are a good way to solve imbalances and it may just take more time. Genetics can also be a factor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to exercise my PC muscles ? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 28 years male married for 6 years... I want to exercise my PC muscles but the problem I can not separate my PC muscles from my anus I tried Kegel but he same problem when I squeeze my PC I squeeze my anus... Are there any other exercises that I can use for this subject maybe in gym or in...

Uneven Pectoral Muscles [ 1 Answers ]

Hey My name is Paul and I am 18 years old. I have been working out for a while now and have noticed that my left pec is bigger than my right. If I flex and feel each one I can feel the difference. Also if I grab my left pec with my hand and wiggle it and do the same with my right pec, It feels like...

Muscles problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have a little(hope) problem. Sometimes it's for a short time but sometimes it's taking longer time to get away of this pain. My muscle mostly on my feet it's blocking and I have a horrible pain and cannot move. What can cause this problems?

Arm Muscles [ 5 Answers ]

This might sound stupid, but I need to strengthen my arm muscles.why?because I am tall and if I do make cheerleading I need them for spotting on stunts, plus for gymnastics. Any ways to strengthen besides lifting WEIGHTS and PUSHUPs would be great! :)

How to exercise my PC muscles ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 28 years male married for 6 years... I want to exercise my PC muscles but the problem I can not separate my PC muscles from my anus I tried Kegel but he same problem when I squeeze my PC I squeeze my anus... Are there any other exercises that I can use for this subject maybe in gym or in...

View more questions Search