Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sags95 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 01:48 PM
    Dark brown discharge, but no period?!
    Okay so I'm 15 years old, and since my last period (july 21st) I have lost 15 pounds, and I workout everyday. I got some brown discharge on Wednesday and it continued for 3 days, I have not yet noticed blood! What is wrong with me? I'm not pregnant. Please I need real advice!
    And will it be shorter since I have loss weight?

****now I'm wearing a pad just in case, but all there is the brown discharge you get before your period. Also if it is only spotting how long will it last?
    Also is it normal for there to be brown discharge on the pad instead of my period?
    GirlInAus Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2010, 01:57 AM
    Your period will not be shorter because you lost weight. It's unlikely to ever change in length until you reach menopause, which is a LONG way away.

Periods are very touchy, they stop or change with stress, diet change, and exercise. What you're experiencing sounds perfectly normal, I had the same thing too when I lost 10kg. It should return to normal very soon.

If not and you're still stressed, go visit a doctor. :)
    Randalique Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 02:23 PM
    I'm 11 years old.Today I had this dark brown discharge.I've never gotten a period before.HELP!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

Dark Brown Discharge 2 or 3 Weeks After Period [ 2 Answers ]

I have had an irregular period for as long as I can remember, but it has only been recently that I have been experiencing a dark brown vaginal discharge 2 or 3 weeks after a period. My partner and I are trying to conceive a second child and having this discharge is making it difficult for...

Dark brown period/discharge for the 4th time in a month [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I am 24, I have 3 kids and in April of 2009 (this year) I had the Mirena inserted. Im not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I have been having a very heavy brown period (not sure if it's a period or discharge), but I have had it 4 times within the past 30 days. It might stop a day or...

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

View more questions Search