Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2008, 01:25 PM

Locksmith to open it.

Check with some key shops if they have a key for it
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 08:07 PM

I'd agree with Fr-Chuck. Another option would be to contact the manufacturer of the desk, they likley use the same key and lock for many years. Desk locks are not very strong or expensive to replace. If you have no luck with the locksmith or manuufacturer you can probably drill out the lock and install a replacement for about $10

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roll top desk [ 2 Answers ]

Would like to purchase just the top portion of a roll top desk. Does anyone know if this is possible? Love my current desk which is medium to dark oak but need the top part to fit with new organizing and decorating scheme. Thanks. saywhatkat:)

Roll Top Desk [ 13 Answers ]

My Wife locked the keys to our roll top desk inside the desk. How can I get it open?

Cutler roll top desk [ 1 Answers ]

How can I tell if this is the genuine article?

Roll top desk [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently purchased a small roll top desk at an auction. The insert with the cubby holes is not the origianl one and not the same kind of wood as the desk. I'm looking for a site where I can purchase the cubby hole insert. Thanks for your help Craftyone:p

Roll Top Desk [ 2 Answers ]

How does one unlock the drawers? The rolltop lock does not function and the drawers on the left are open. The locking mechanisms are spring loaded hooks that hook over the back of the drawers when they are closed. How do I get the right drawers open?

View more questions Search