Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Sep 12, 2009, 09:49 PM
    Floating teenager heads
    Okay, this is a weird one... I THINK it's a horror movie, but by the way I'm about to describe it, it might be a comedy.

I barely remember this and don't even recall where I saw it. There were a group of kids... teens or something... I don't know if they were related. Anyway, for some reason, they lose their heads. And the heads are possessed by the spirits of the kids or something and go floating around.

The ONLY scene I remember, because it was so disturbing/wierd, was this one boy... I think he was blonde. The girl he likes sees his head and is so sad he's dead. He floats up to her stomach and starts rubbing his face against it, and she lets him. Then she starts trying to go up her shirt, like trying to rub against her breasts.

That is all I remember. IT's got to be a cheesy 80's movie lol...

Anyway, thanks in advance for anyone that helps!

Feb 6, 2011, 08:10 PM

Just bumping this topic in case any new faces have heard/seen this movie. Still looking for it. Thanks :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 08:23 PM

Shrunken heads.
    YouTube

Feb 6, 2011, 08:33 PM

Thank you thank you thank you!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 08:45 PM

You're very welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being a teenager. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a teenagee girl, I'm 15. This questions to all people past their teenage years, it's simple really, all I want to know is 'how was your teenage years?' I'm just plainly curious. Things like friends, boy/girlfriends, first kisss, mood swings, how you got on with family, sad/happy...

Is this just me being a teenager? [ 5 Answers ]

I feel so stressed, and so cut off from all of my friends! I feel like I'm pushing them away by telling them how I feel and I've gotten to the point where I don't realise my feelings until I've said them. Over the past few months I've become different from how I used to be! I've been feeling sick...

Worried about my teenager [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old son who has chosen to live away from home. He still lives in the same town as I do and asks for my help with money once in awhile. I have told him that I will buy him groceries if he has a stable place to live. He has moved in with my sister who is an alcoholic. I don't want to...

View more questions Search