Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ophelia Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 06:49 PM
    TV show from 90's
    Okay, so there was this show my sister and I used to watch all the time in the early to mid 90's. It was a kids show and was about this group of teenagers going to a school called edgar allen poe high. They got into scary/comedic situations involving the supernatural. One episode I can remember particularly well is when the cafeteria lady is replaced by a monster that tries to turn the student body into bugs by feeding them delicious addictive food that has bugs and larvae baked into them and the day is saved when one of the main characters (a guy with short dark hair) discovers that mustard kills the bugs taking over the human bodies. I realize I can remember quite a bit about this but I can't remember the name of the show for the life of me but I'm pretty sure it ended with the word "High".

Anyone that can figure this out for me would be my hero forever.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 06:52 PM
    You are thinking of Bone Chillers. Similar to goosebumps...

Bone Chillers TV Show - Bone Chillers Television Show - TV.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's TV show !help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'd say about 5or 6 years ago I use to watch this show all the time.. It had to do with 2 best friends that were right nextdoor to each other. They had the same name I believe and every year they'd go on a hill, exchange present (birthdays same day). I've been looking everywhere to find out what...

90's kids TV show [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 90's kids TV show w/ a kid named donkey lips?

90's TV show (I think) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show from the 90's possibly early 80's it was based around two friends Amanda and Izzy (I think it was that) And all their little adventures with life etc If any one could help that would be great, Thanks.

Need Help Figuring Out A Show From The 90's! [ 3 Answers ]

All I remember is at the starting there was a light ( I thought it was a light bulb but my brother says it was a ghost ). I remember the kids would talk to it... All I remember is this part of the series: Where there was this little purple monster doll thing. He wore a black leather jacket......

90's t.v. Show [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so like 10 years ago I always watched this show with my family. For some reason it just comes back to hunt me down but I can't remember the name. I only remember so much. So this guy always went into his basement were he talked to the imaginary rabbit and the rabbit was a puppet. ...

View more questions Search