Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilkandypie65 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 10:19 AM
    I Cant Get Pregnant
    :confused:

OK Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant and I'm to the point where I think I can't have kids what should I do?? I'm so disaponited we want kids so bad can someone please tell ua what to do and what not to do
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jan 16, 2007, 10:24 AM
    I know this sounds really strange but I know two people who have done this and it actually works. Go to your nearest health food store, or possibly even a GNC. What your looking for is a progesterone cream. Lots of people use it to help relieve pms, or menopause symptoms but it makes you very fertile. You rub it on your things and buttocks I believe twice a day. I used it about 7 years ago for pms issues and the gal told me to be very careful because it makes you extremely fertile. She wasn't kidding, my daughter will be eight this June.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 10:34 AM
    How long have you been trying?
    lilkandypie65 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 10:36 AM
    For Over A Year
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Definitely make an appointment with your ob/gyn and tell them about your situation. Were you on birth control before you started trying, and if so what kind?As it has been over a year, they might want to run some tests, and possibly try fertility treatments, like clomid.
    babywanted Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kanicky73
    I know this sounds really strange but I know two people who have done this and it actually works. Go to your nearest health food store, or possibly even a GNC. What your looking for is a progesterone cream. Lots of people use it to help releive pms, or menopause symptoms but it makes you very fertile. You rub it on your things and buttocks I believe twice a day. I used it about 7 years ago for pms issues and the gal told me to be very careful because it makes you extremely fertile. She wasnt kidding, my daughter will be eight this June.

As in things do u mean gentalia? Sorry if this sound silly

Jan 17, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Oh my God! I'm sorry, I meant to say thighs! I went back and read it and its funny how a little typo can sound really strange! Sorry!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 09:16 AM
    I do believe that it can take up to two years to become pregnant. There are also studies out there that suggest that stress might be a bigger factor in fertility then anybody really realizes. For my wife and I, each time we actually got pregnant. We did when we were on vacation.
    To ease your minds both partners going to a fertility clinic is important. If everything checks out then I do believe there is a stress factor happening. Hope this helps you. Many couples experience this. They get so worked up trying to have children that they and up over doing everything and it actually prevents the couple from becoming pregnant.

Best of luck!

Joe
    babywanted Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babywanted
    As in things do u mean gentalia? sorry if this sound silly
    :D though it sounded strange,had me for a second there
    vernillia jules Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 08:47 AM

I have been trying to have are child for are year.I know my husdand is OK.because he had are test.but do you think is me that have the problem?
    Slow-Motion Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 10:00 AM

How long have you been trying Vernillia?
    numberonemommy Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Oct 31, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kanicky73 View Post
    I know this sounds really strange but I know two people who have done this and it actually works. Go to your nearest health food store, or possibly even a GNC. What your looking for is a progesterone cream. Lots of people use it to help releive pms, or menopause symptoms but it makes you very fertile. You rub it on your things and buttocks I believe twice a day. I used it about 7 years ago for pms issues and the gal told me to be very careful because it makes you extremely fertile. She wasnt kidding, my daughter will be eight this June.
    I actually chuckled when I rad this because of how you put that, "she wasn't kidding, my daughter will be eight in June" :)

I'm going to try that because I hate the disappointments of not getting pregnant

Nov 3, 2008, 11:24 AM

I know! It was crazy, I forgot to add also that a girlfriend of mine borrowed the cream from me because she had pms really bad. Her and her husband had always practiced the rhythm method for years, I believe 6 to be exact. Anyway, she borrowed the cream from me and 3 months later she was pregnant! I warned her though!!
    latisha12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 02:54 PM

hello everyone my name is latisha I'm 19,and I've been trying for a baby for da last 5months and no luck,I feel at this stage its just not going 2 happen .I have a regulare period and I can't see what the problem is.. if someone could tell me what they I think I would be so grateful.. thanks

Nov 12, 2008, 11:55 AM

Lilkandypie, how are things going? Any luck so far? Did you go buy the cream?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm scared I had sex a day after my P word... I feel really bad and yea he used a condom and yea but now its bin about 15 days and for the passed 4 days I've been getting brownish redish disscharge... could this mean anything we blew up the condom to see if we could here holes or anything Dose...

I can't get Pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my fiancé for 9 months and we've tried to get pregnant for sometime now... uh... I have this fear that I can't get pregnant... I need help... I want to have children as do he but It seams somebody don't want us to... can somebody please help me... :(

Pregnant or not [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am a guy. I hope me being a guy doesn't bother anyone. I need someone's help. My girlfriend is taking yasmin birth control pills. She told me she hasn't miss any pill. But last month October she didn't get her period. This month November 28th she was suppose to get it but nothing. I am...

TRYING to get Pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, My husband and I have been together for 3 1/2 years, married 2 yr feb 07. I am 20 yrs old and he is 21. He doesn't really care if we have one right now, but he doesn't mind if we waited but I really want to be a mom. I had a csyt on my left ovary when I was 17. But everything checked out...

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, well I'm 17 and my boyfriend and I think that I'm pregnant. I have been feeling quite tired and hungry, I have also been a little light headed and my stomach feels like I've just got off a merry-go-round . I'm in college but today I used the bathroom 7 times in two hours. I really think I'm...

View more questions Search