Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

May 17, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Trying for a baby after 3 yrs 5 months
    Hello evey1, me and my partner think we are ready 4 our 2nd child, a baby brother/sister for our little boy, he is 3 1//2 yrs old. I have had regular monthly cyles ever since he was born,have a good diet, exercise regularly and have a healthy weight, will it take a few months for me to conceive or will I get pregnant str8 away. I am at my fertile time and ovulate on Sunday 20. Please can anyone let me know.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 17, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Hun, we don't know the future any more than you do. If you are ovulating on Sunday, then make love on Sunday. You just have to take your time with things like this. It will happen when it happens.

We don't know when or if you will conceive, just enjoy the practice until you do.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

I would imagine that you are fine to start trying. If you are ready - start taking prenatal vitamins, go see your doctor and get the okay from them.
    Good Luck.
    paganheart71 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

It could. Talk to you're doctor about trying to conceive again. Try pillow under hip after sex, but it just depends on the body, good luck don't forget the fun
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

May 17, 2007, 06:33 AM
    tnx for the quick replies guyz we started having 'fun' last night so up until Sunday there should be plenty of shwimmers for the finishing line, so fingers crossed and we'l c who gets there first X or Y.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just had a baby 6 months ago could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 21 years old I just had my first baby in April and it was a rough pregnancy I found out that I have an autoimmune diease which one is not clear yet we just know I clot easily. Anyhow I developed Preeclampsia in my 9th month of pregnancy and was induced 2 weeks before my due date. My...

Lack of Period 6 months after birth of baby [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone has any info that might help me out. I gave birth 6 months ago by C-section because my baby was breech. He was also 5 weeks premature. The placenta was embedded in the wall of my uterus. The OB/GYN said this was due to a procedure I had many years ago called thermal...

Trying for a baby for 9 MONTHS! [ 3 Answers ]

9 months ago, I stopped the mini pill on the hopes of getting pregnant, and having unprotected sex too (with the consent of my boyfriend, and we've both had a checkup etc) and each month, nothing, I mean nothing... im so upset, because I really want a baby now, and I don't know what to do, I know...

F1 opt for 5 months h1b for 7 months [ 1 Answers ]

f1 OPT for 5 months H1b for 7 months How to file my Federal tax returns.

Foster baby in care with me 11 months, should he see me now? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, through an extended family emergency last year, I had 3 little boys in foster care with me. I had the older 2 just over a year & the younger was born during that time & I had him from the day he was born until 11 months. They went back at the end of November. I had told the parents that...

View more questions Search