Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petkeepingbirds Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 01:14 PM
    What was that shadowy firgure that was seen on me?
    my cousin was at my house... and he woke me up and looked a bit shakened. I asked what's wrong? He told me there was a pitch black(shadow like) thing on you. He said the room was also darker than usual(it was the blackest black he's ever seen he says). What was happening? p.s. other strange things have been happening ill explain later on and see who can help me figure this out. I NEED THE HELP OF A PSYCHIC! PLEASE
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2007, 09:12 AM
    Sounds like a manifestation, was the entire room dark or just yourself and the area around you? Was it cold in the room? Are their any further details you can relate?
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Hmm... spirit. When I was like 9 I was at my aunts house in a little country area of Brigden which used to be a school house. I saw a shadowy figure watching me and my aunt sleeping (on the futon) so I woke my aunt up. I was terrified but she assured me it was nothing. When I got back to town I asked my grandmother about this. She said because it was so dark it was an evil spirit, and that the darkness usually means evil.
    Don't panic or anything, but my advice, is... cleanse your house.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 12, 2007, 05:43 AM
    Please you need to tell me what are the other strange things that happened in order to be able to figure out what was that shadow... it might me be a spirit or something else... be aware... when did not start??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search