Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coqui38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 09:10 AM
    How can I do to replace my single sink to a double sink need diagram for my bathroom
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 14, 2010, 09:12 AM
    How wide is the cabinet below the current sink?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2010, 04:06 PM
    We don't know what you have now, but generally, you need to extend the water lines and install a drain system for a double sink. You may be able to install a stop with a double out fitting for the hot and cold and then connect the second drain back to a common trap. Not a really big project but you will need a new countertop and possibly a vanity measuring 54-60" or so. How big is the existing vanity? and will the drawers be in the way?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting single kitchen sink to a double sink [ 2 Answers ]

I had a single sink, when I remodeled I put in a double sink. The plumbing is a problem. What can we do to get the garbage disposal, dish washer also new, to function properly?

How to change double sink to single sink in the restroom [ 2 Answers ]

I have a double vanity in the masterbed room. I want to convert it to single for more space.

Convert drain for single sink to a double sink [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to convert my bathroom sink drain to a double sink setup

Am trying to convert my single sink bathroom to a double sink, [ 1 Answers ]

I have a single sink in my bathroom at this point, am trying to put a double sink counter top on it. My question is if I have to put a double drain pipes or if I can put a T on the excisting one, same question for the hot, and cold water. Am just worried about the drain pipe hopefully you guys can...

Replacing bathroom single sink with double [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing the bathroom vanity from a single sink to a double sink. Problem is that the current drain is in the middle of the vanity and I would like to maximize drawer space here. Can I move the existing trap parallel, against the wall and put a tee connection over this for the double sinks?...

View more questions Search