Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wezziebabii28 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 10:09 PM
    My ex wrote this to me what does it mean?
    You feed off my depression I make you mad everyday and a brokenheart is what I'm left with tyring to love you is a fight that I can't win every time I'm around you your around me your mad every time your around your friend your so happy its like this if I put all my love into this relationship I'm going to loose and be more depressed you say everything I do don't bother you but it do and I no that you no every time your mad it makes me mad and I no sometimes you act madder then what you really are just to make me mad

Ps:thank you for loving me
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 23, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Sounds like he is thinking that you two aren't great together. Apparently you fight allot and it hurts him, and he thinks that you egg him on to make him even angrier when he is mad. Obviously there isn't good communication between the two of you, this sounds like his way of telling you that he's tired of things the way they are.

Please next time you post, use punctuation, it's really hard to read a post that's just one long run on sentence.

Good luck.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 23, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Altenweg, I believe the post was a direct quote from a text message the OP received, in which case the lack of punctuation is forgiveable. THIS TIME. Hehe.

Wezzie, your guy/gal is accusing you of being an instigator. You put him/her on the defensive every time you're around each other. It depresses them, makes them feel hopeless, and they're wondering if you're perhaps doing it on purpose.

That sounds harsh, doesn't it? Don't get mad though, they're expressing feelings. Feelings aren't about right and wrong, they just are. And they are about impressions.

So, if there is any truth at all to your tendency to make them explain/defend/fight with you all the time, consider finding those moments and stopping them. At least your part in them.

You date people in hopes of finding someone who makes you feel better about yourself, whom you feel inspired being around. That's not happening with you two.

You guys need to work out the logistics of talking and encouraging and tolerating each other, or you need to get away from each other.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 23, 2008, 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaucaire
    Altenweg, I believe the post was a direct quote from a text message the OP received, in which case the lack of punctuation is forgiveable. THIS TIME. Hehe.

Wezzie, your guy/gal is accusing you of being an instigator. You put him/her on the defensive every time you're around each other. It depresses them, makes them feel hopeless, and they're wondering if you're perhaps doing it on purpose.

That sounds harsh, doesn't it? Don't get mad though, they're expressing feelings. Feelings aren't about right and wrong, they just are. And they are about impressions.

So, if there is any truth at all to your tendency to make them explain/defend/fight with you all the time, consider finding those moments and stopping them. At least your part in them.

You date people in hopes of finding someone who makes you feel better about yourself, whom you feel inspired being around. That's not happening with you two.

You guys need to work out the logistics of talking and encouraging and tolerating each other, or you need to get away from each other.
    Had to spread the rep. Great answer. AndI will forgive the puctuation,or lack thereof, this once. ;)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 24, 2008, 02:47 AM
    For every action there is a reaction.

Some people have become so used to negative reaction because that's all they ever received, sad but true.
    Those that encountered this in their lives tend to be on the 'giving' end to protect themselves from further hurt or it 'enables' them to feel superior over those weaker than themselves. That, in my experience is one of the common causes of becoming an 'enabler'- due to one's own insecurities.

If this happens to you often, you need to check your motives for this type of behavior within yourself and work on looking at positive sides in yourself and others.

At any rate, feeding off weaknesses of others is not healthy and can only lead to unhappiness.

Look at yourself and see if there is room for improvement and please don't be too quick to judge others for their shortcomings.

Being human can be so complicated at times but we all have a right to our share of happiness and peace of mind. And, there is help out there - all you have to do is ask for it.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 24, 2008, 06:22 AM
    He ain't happy with you, and is going in another direction.
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 24, 2008, 06:59 PM
    He doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore, he wants out, he said "thank you for loving me" witch means thanks for what you tried to do but it didn't work, it's over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who originally wrote them [ 4 Answers ]

To me evolution is not even scienc Evolution is about as scientific as a voodoo rooster plucking ceremony in Haiti… Almost Science means (to know) and (systematized knowledge derived from observation study etc.) It is based on observation and experimentation Evolutionists don't (know) anything...

I wrote a book what do I do [ 4 Answers ]

I wrote a non fictional informational book. I have someone asking me to write them a proposal. What do I do? Also someone who is interested asked me to send them the book. What do I do?

I wrote for you, I wrote for me, I wrote for anyone who feels the same [ 4 Answers ]

When we're out of a relationship... When we realize we took things for granted... I went from disappointed, angry, unforgivable, hollow to take-it-easy, peaceful, comfortable, and what's really left inside is sadness. I forgive you, I forgive myself for what was wrong in the past. I don't...

Another rap I wrote [ 1 Answers ]

My mind is starting to clear like a fogged up mirror, Trying to steer my life in the right gear, So stay clear for death and love is all I fear, My mind is racing, my body pacing, My soul needs saving, tough decisions are what I'm facing, Craving for my life to be released from satan, I'm...

Who wrote it and where is it? [ 2 Answers ]

It was one of the first romance novels I ever read. The name of the book was " Dark Water". Its about a young native american woman called Darkwater who has lost her beloved husband and finds love once again to a mountain man. On the cover of the book is the most beautifull woman I have ever...

View more questions Search