Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    henchmanbmx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2006, 07:45 PM
    Trying to find this band
    I hear this band on the local college radio but never say who it is. One song has the lyrics," maybe if you try to find me, maybe there is no need to fight. Maybe if you try to find me, maybe it will be alright." and another song with the words," we have 200 couches where you can sleep tonight."
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Feb 26, 2006, 09:28 PM
    Hi. I'm not familiar with the first lyrics, but the latter quote is from a song by a band called Interpol. Sorry I can't be of more help. :)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2006, 04:20 AM
    I'd call the station directly. It may be a local band.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting band, need pointers [ 1 Answers ]

I am an amateur keyboardist that's getting better every day by teaching MYSELF and just getting down and jammin!! I composed my own keyboard music at 16 years and want to start a band to get vocals, guitars, drums, bass, and anything else. I need help on how to find other musicians who would want...

Autolux- where do I find info on this band? [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a band called Autolux? I had never heard of them before but I came across a mention of them. I went to my launch music and I heard a song "Turnstile Blues". I loved it. Launch doesn't have a biography on them and neither does Mtv or Vh1. All I know about them is that my...

Name this song and band please [ 1 Answers ]

"She's making it all come true,..... this time" It sounds to me like the Rolling Stones but others tell me it isn't. Can you tell me who sings it and the name of the sone please!! Thanks a bunch!

Firehouse (rock band) [ 1 Answers ]

I am going crazy trying to figure out the one hit wonder of the 90's band Firehouse. Can someone help or tell me where to go to find this out?

View more questions Search